CHAPTER 49 - IT HAPPENED

JIMIN'S POV

I'm thirsty.

I just ended my video call with Naeun.

Yep! We're together now. Everything I told last interview was true. After years of being single and moving on from my past relationship, I finally started opening my heart again for someone. And that someone is Naeun.

She was always there for me ever since. Then, slowly, I started having feelings for her until I finally asked her out and she gladly accepted it. The guys are happy for me and are supporting us even though Jungkook was against it at first.

I stepped out of my room and went to the kitchen to get some water. I looked up at the clock and it's almost midnight. The guys must be all sleeping now. The whole dorm is dark and the only source of light is from the fridge.

*ding dong*

Hm?

Who would be coming here at this hour?

I ignored it and closed the fridge to go back to my room. Someone might just rang the wrong doorbell. I know that it was none of the members coz we all have our own spare keys.

I continued walking when it rang again.

And again.

And again but this time it's like the person's murdering the doorbell. The bastard pressed the doorbell faster than a cheetah.

"URGH!"

I groaned and went for the door to give that bastard a piece of me.