CHAPTER 8 - CURIOUS

YOONGI'S POV

I was on my way back to the boys when someone bumped into me. Aish. Can't he see I'm standing here?

"Joesonghamnida." 

It's a woman's voice.

She apologized and bowed to me then continued walking. I froze on my spot. She looked stunning. The way her dress hugs her body is so perfect. And she's so beautiful with the little amount of make-up she wore. But she looks like she's looking for someone. I tapped her shoulder and she looked back at me.

"I haven't seen you before in the company. Are you one of the new staffs? You looked kinda lost. Oh by the way, I'm Yoongi". Being a gentleman, I offered my hand for a handshake.

She took my hand and responded to the handshake. "I'm Woori. No, I'm not a new staff, I'm just looking for my uncle."

Woori. Same name as her. What a coincidence.

I want to spend some time with her more. Then an idea popped into my genius mind.

"Woori-ssi, I'm going back to my friends right now. Wanna come? I'll introduce you to them." I asked and she agreed and followed me.

I introduced her to the boys and boys did the same to her. But I didn't see Jimin.

"Where's Jimin?"

"He said he'll grab a drink." Taehyung answered.

"Sorry I took so long. Changmin hyung talked to me about someth--- owww! a-annyeonghaseyo." Jimin suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He stopped midway of his sentence when he saw Woori. He also got stunned by Woori's appearance just like I did.

"Jimin-ah, this is Woori. Woori-ssi, Jimin." I introduced them to each other.

After our introductions, Woori chose to stay with the entire party since she said she don't know anyone else in this room except for us and his uncle. I still don't know who her uncle is though.

JIMIN'S POV

After Yoongi hyung introduce me his new friend, I can't help but to look at her everytime without her knowing. Good thing that the room is quite dim and have small eyes, no one notices me looking.

I got back to my senses when Bang PD-nim started talking on the mini stage with a mic.

"Good evening everyone. First of all, I want to thank you for coming despite our busy schedules. This party is more of a celebration party for all of us who did great for the first half of the year. Please enjoy your night and eat all you want to. Cheers!" then he climbed down the stage.

I shifted my attention back to our group.

"U-uhmm.. W-Woori-ssi.." I stuttered. Why am I stuttering? This is so not me. "Where are you from?"

"We moved to L.A when I was five, but due to uncle's request, we moved back here in Korea just yesterday." She answered quickly.

"Jinjja? And you started partying already? Don't you feel any jetlagged?" maknae asked.

"Actually I do but since uncle asked me to come, so yeah.. I'm here"

Bang PD-nim suddenly approached us. We bowed to him.

"I see you already made friends with them. Guess I won't introduce you to them anymore."

"Ne. I don't know anyone else in this room so I decided to join them." The boys and I got confused and looked at PD-nim and Woori talk comfortably. They seem to know each other very well.

"I came here to tell you guys that I'll give you a 1-week break coz I know you need it the most since you've worked hard so much." We cheered and shouted.

"And Woori-ah, stay with them. Ara?" she nodded. "I'll go back there now. Gotta leave my niece under your responsibility for tonight. I trust you BTS." Then he walked away.

WOORI'S POV

"Niece?!" they all asked me once uncle is out of earshot.

"Uhuh" I answered sounding uninterested.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"You didn't ask"

"Wait, wait.. so your name is Bang Woori?"Yoongi asked.

"Uhhh.. yees?"

"Where were you from before you move to L.A?" he asked again. Why's he asking too many questions?

"Daegu. Wae?" I'm getting curious now. The other boys are looking at us confused as I am because of Yoongi's questions.

"Riri?" he asked.

How'd he know my nickname? I know there's only one person who calls me like that. Unless...

....it's him.

***************

Who is him Woori is talking about? What was their relationship?

I attached a photo of Woori's outfit. Just imagine the shoes are red and don't mind the model tho.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. 

Thx  xoxo

-AllMinePark-