CHAPTER 53 - HIATUS IN LOVE

Year has passed and everything went back to normal. Mark and I are okay now. We frequently talk like we used to. We agreed to stay as friends.

ROYALS are on world tour right now. We've been to places we've never been to before so we make the most of it until we can even if we're only staying here for our concert then we'll fly to another place.

For the past months, we've been touring, we seldom sleep on our dorm. I always call my parents to tell them how I've been so they won't worry about me.

I also talk to Yoongi oppa whenever I have time. He told me about Naeun and Jimin's breakup. It broke my heart. How could she do that to him? I feel bad for him but Yoongi oppa told me Jimin's fine now. He already forgotten that incident, though he doesn't talk to her until now. Jimin's a very good guy and he doesn't know how to hold grudges so the incident must've hurt him a lot that made him do that to Naeun.

I tried talking to him after I heard that story to ask him how he'd been. And as time goes by, we went back to talking again as we did before. He calls me without any reason to but I'm not complaining, though. I also want to hear his voice. I smile every time I do.

Our bond got back again. I know we both want each other but are just afraid to give it another try. We both went through a tough heartbreak and I don't mind being single for a while. I need to give my heart a break and just focus more on my career first. I know we both can wait.

------------

"We are~ ROYALS! Thank you everyone, good night! We love you."

That was our last stop, Seoul, again. We exited the stage and went to our waiting room. Staffs came to us. Some are wiping off our sweats, some giving us waters and some fixing our clothes.

"Great job, everyone!" YG sajangnim congratulated us.

We stood up quickly and bowed to him. "Kamsahamnida, sajangnim!"

He nodded. "Fix yourselves fast. We're going to celebrate."

We all cheered and went to our van to go YG's restaurant, Samgeori Butchers.

As we entered, a lot of people were already there. All YG staffs and artists were waiting for to arrive.

"Chukhahae!!" they all congratulated us. We bowed at them as thanks.

Our seniors went to us and hugged each one of us.

"C'mon now, meokja!" Seungri sunbaenim announced. I think he got hungry for waiting for us. We agreed and dig in.