CHAPTER 11 - BIGHIT

I saw Jimin oppa is now staring at us. He must've heard his name. He slightly smiled at us and slowly approached us, leaving Taehyung oppa behind.

"Yah! Eodi ga? (where are you going?)" Taehyung half-shoutedly asked Jimin oppa but he ignored him.

"Annyeong!" he's now in our table. My girls are frozen on their seats and I can't help but to chuckle. He sat beside me. Now I'm stuck between him and Eunbi.

"What are you doing here Woori-ah?"

"Just hanging out with my bestfriends." My girls look at us talking comfortably.

"Jamkkanman, you know each other?" Seungah unni asked. Now they're talking. I though they already became a stone. We both nodded at the same time.

I noticed Eunbi is still quiet. Ah! Yeah! I know! Her bias is Jimin oppa. Kekeke.

After a few moments, Taehyung oppa arrived at our table with six coffees in his hands. "Yah! Jimin-ah! Thanks for leaving me and making me carry all of these." He ranted at Jimin oppa and didn't noticed us. "OH! Woori-ah!" he looked surprised when he saw me. He sat beside unni.

"I see you're enjoying your 1-week vacation, eh?"

"Ne. this is the last day though. Time flies so fast. Tomorrow we'll start practicing again for our comeback."

"Ah"

We talked for a while and forgot that Eunbi and Seungah unni is here.

"Ah! Oppa, these are my bestfriends, Eunbi and Seungah unni. They're trainees from SM and JYP."

"Waa~ cool! Nice to meet you!" Taehyung oppa showed his ever-famous rectangular smile to them. I saw the girls blush.

Taehyung oppa then stand up. "As much as we want to stay, but the hyungs and Kookie will kills us if we won't come back soon. We lost in our game that's why we bought them coffees." We chuckled. "Jimin-ah gaja! (let's go)"

"No problem. Just say hello for me." They nodded and he dragged Jimin oppa out of the café.

Eunbi and unni is giving me deathly gaze. I raised my right eyebrow at them. "Mwo?"

"What's the meaning of that?"

"Meaning of what?"

"Being friends with them."

"yeah.. and you haven't told us. Oh my god, Jimin oppa is soo hot with them beanie." Eunbi butted in.

"Well, that's what I wanted to tell you. Uncle invited me to their company's party and BTS was there"

"You're uncle?"

"Yeah..uncle Bang Sihyuk"

"MWO!! HE'S YOUR UNCLE?!" they both shouted at me. Good thing that there are only few customers in here. I nodded. I remembered that they don't know that he is my uncle. All they know is that he is a CEO of a company but don't know what company.

"Remember the story I told you about my boy bestfriend that I left in Daegu?" they nodded. "It turned out to be Min Yoongi oppa from BTS. What a small world, right?" I smiled. They looked shocked especially Seungah unni. Her bias is Yoongi oppa or people better know him as Suga.

I told them everything that happened at the party. In the end, they looked happy and kinda jealous that I'm good friends with BTS especially to Yoongi.

It's already past noon and they said they should head back to their dorm because they have an early training tomorrow. Life of a trainee is hard.

We bid our goodbyes and went on separate ways.

---------------------

I woke up from mom shaking my shoulders.

"Woori-ah, ireona! Breakfast is ready." I grunted as an answer.

I did my morning routines and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Woori-ah.." auntie started. "...I made kimbap for your uncle but he forgot to bring it with him before he left. Can you do me a favor and bring this to him at BigHit? And I also made some for BTS."

"Of course auntie. I'll just take a shower then I'll go."

"Gomapda Woori."

-----------------------------

I entered BigHit with an ease. I asked the staff at the information desk on where uncle's office is and she gladly assisted me.

I knocked at uncle's door and he opened it after a few knocks. "Oh! Woori-ah. What brings you here?Come in."

"Auntie asked me to bring this kimbap to you."

"Thank you so much. I forgot to bring it with me this morning."

I was on my way to the door when uncle called me. "Woori-ah. You'll attend school next week. I think you need to move now to your dorm. Everything you need at school including your uniform is already there."

"Arasseo ahjussi. I'll inform mom about this then I'll pack my things and move tomorrow." Then I went out of his office.

I've been walking around the building for quite a while now and I still can't find BTS. Stupid me for not asking uncle. I'm too lazy to go back to his office again to ask him tho.

I saw a vending machine and grabbed a canned coffee. Besides it was bench so I sat on it and closed my eyes. I'm tired of finding those boys. I'll find them later.

I heard footsteps and talking coming from behind. It's getting louder and louder. They must be coming my way. I ignore it and continued on doing nothing.

"Annyeo—oh! Woori-ah! What are doing here?" I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok oppa and Taehyung oppa.

"Annyeong Hoseok oppa and Taehyung oppa! Actually, I'm looking for you guys. Auntie made kimbap for uncle and for you guys but I dunno where to find you so.. I'm here.. waiting for a miracle to happen.. haha"

"Great timing! Naega jinjja baegopa! (I'm really hungry). Come, let's go back to the boys." I followed them.

"YAH! WOORI'S HERE!" Taehyung oppa shouted when we entered the room. They all turn their heads and stood up to greet me.

"She brought food." Hoseok oppa added.

"ASSA~!" They all cheered.

Yoongi oppa approached me and hugged me. He lead me to the center of the room where the boys are sitting on the floor. I sat beside him.

We were talking random stuffs while eating. I noticed someone is looking at me for quite a while now but I'm too busy eating and talking with Yoongi oppa so I just ignored it.

"OH! I remembered that I'll be going to my new school next week. And I'll move to the dorm uncle bought for me."

"What school?" Yoongi oppa asked while picking up another kimbap.

"School of Performing Arts."

"Jinjja?! That's also my school noona." Jungkook excitedly informed me.

"Good to know that I know at least one person in that school."

I smiled then continued eating.

*******************

It's so fun updating. I only have a week til our Christmas vacation. Woohoo~!!

Not BTS related but welcome to the instagram world INFINITE!!! Who's your bias? Mine is L and Woohyun. Follow them ---> official_ifnt_

VOTE and COMMENT

-AllMinePark-