CHAPTER 32 - EVERYBODY HAPPY

We just went back from Japan yesterday. Eunbi called me and wants to hangout with me and Seungah unni today since they were given a day break. Good thing Seungah unni can come. I asked her if I can bring the boys with me and she said she's fine with it.

But I got a better idea. Instead of meeting at the mall or at a restaurant, I told them to just go to our dorm. That way, everyone can be comfortable with no one hiding from the media and creating wrong issues. Of course, I asked for the boys' permission first and they more than glad to agree.

I texted the girls for the address. After an hour, they arrived. They wore casual clothes since we're just in the dorm. They were greeted by the boys since I'm in the kitchen, busy preparing our meals with Jin oppa.

We went out from the kitchen to join the others. Looks like the girls are already comfortable with the boys. As soon as Jimin oppa saw me, he stood up and went to hug my waist.

"Loverboy is so clingy. She's just in the kitchen for a while yet you act like she was gone away for so long." Hoseok oppa teased him which leads the others to join him. Jimin oppa stuck his tongue out to them.

I already told the girls about my relationship with Jimin oppa and they're happy for us. But I feel a little guilty towards Eunbi coz Jimin's been her bias ever since. I can see a little sadness in her eyes but she said she's fine and told me that she wouldn't even stand a chance with him anyways.

After eating, we watched movies in the living room. We closed the lights so our only source of light is the TV. I sat beside Jimin oppa on the couch and cuddled with him. Taehyung oppa sat beside Eunbi and he slowly put his arm around her shoulder without Eunbi knowing. I nudged Jimin oppa to look at the two of them and we silently giggled with Tae oppa's moves.

The others are sitting on the floor since we can't all fit on the couch including Seungah unni which was sitting next to Yoongi oppa.

It's already the middle of the movie. I observed the others. I saw Seungah unni fell asleep into Yoongi oppa's shoulders and oppa's head into hers, also sleeping. They are sooo cute together.

I took my phone and snapped a picture of them. I renamed the picture.

'The Sleepy Couple'

I looked to my right and saw Eunbi and Tae oppa in their own world. They are giggling while his arm is still around her. I also snapped a picture of them and renamed it.

'The Cute Alien Couple'

I also saw Jimin oppa already asleep on my shoulder. I also snapped a picture of him. I'll save it for later just in case I need it. ㅋㅋㅋ

Looks like me and Kookie are the only ones awake. Everyone is sleeping.

I slowly lifted oppa's head on my shoulder and replaced myself with a pillow. I stood up and went to the veranda. I want to breathe some fresh air.

"I gibuni joah. (I like this feeling)" someone suddenly said. I turned my head and saw Jungkook.