CHAPTER 7 - D-DAY

Today's the day..

We're now at the airport waiting for our flight. It's good to see that Eunbi, Eunhyuk oppa, Eunbi's brother, Seungah unni and Sunghyun oppa are here with us to see us for the last time before we head back to Korea.

We heard the announcer announced our flight. I hugged my friends for the last time and went to our plane.

-----------

"Monkey, we arrived." Ilwoo oppa poked my shoulders to wake me up.

We're outside the airport waiting for the car uncle said that will pick us up. After a few minutes, a black van stopped in front of us and a man stepped out.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hyunseung. Mr. Bang asked me to pick you up because he has a scheduled meeting for today." He helped us out with our luggage and drive us somewhere I don't know. I put my headphones on and drifted to my own world.

The car stopped in front of a huge house. This must be uncle's house. No wonder why his wife feels depressed and lonely. This house is too big for only two people to live in.

We entered the house followed by the man with our luggage. We were welcomed by auntie's warm hug. She really must feel happy that we're here.

"Oraenmane! (Long time no see) come come inside. Feel yourself at home. Sihyuk will be here after his meeting. Your rooms will be upstairs. Feel free to go there and take a rest first, I know you're all tired of the long trip. I'll go make dinner." As she said, I went to my new room.

Waaahh~ my room is huge! There's a mini sofa, a study table and I also have my own bathroom. With this room, I don't think I want to go out anymore.

I laid myself on the bed then I remembered Seungah unni told me to call them when I arrived. I grab my phone in my pocket and opened our group chat.

BangRiri: We arrived. My room is H.U.G.E!

Sophia_Wooooo: Good. Glad 2 know that. ^ ^

AnnaYoonEB95: u do know that we don't have the same timezones right? I'm sleeping peacefully when my phone vibrated.

BangRiri: Mian 

BangRiri: well, I just want to tell you we already arrived. Go back to sleep now. I'm gonna rest 2. Had a very long trip. Annyeong!  Miss U already 

Sophia_Wooooo: K. rest now. Miss U too Woori-ah!  :*

AnnaYoonEB95: miss you too unni :*

I turned off my phone and took a nap.

We're having dinner with auntie when the door suddenly opened. We all looked at the direction of the door and saw a fat man.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Ahjussi (uncle)/Yeobo (honey)/ brother!" we all said at the same time. Auntie got up and hugged her husband. "Come and join us to dinner." Uncle sat beside auntie and we continued eating.

"So.. how's your flight?" uncle asked eomma.

"Oh my god, it's so tiring oppa."

"Have you seen your rooms already?"

"Ne ahjussi. It's so huge. Gomawoyo"