CHAPTER 25 - ANNYEONG

[A/N: foul words incoming]

***********************

After a month of thorough thinking, I decided to decline YG's offer. I talked to Yoongi oppa about it. He told me that I should accept the offer because not everyone can be scouted in YG. In my case, I'm more than lucky because not only I was scouted in YG, but the artist and CEO themselves did it. Most people who want to audition in YG always give their best but they still aren't good enough in it. And I think that it's unfair that I became a trainee and I didn't do anything. I didn't even join any auditions.

I called the number YG gave me and told him my decision. I'm glad that he's fine with it and told me that I'm still welcome to come there anytime and they'll still accept me if ever I changed my mind.

Now I'm in the dorm with BTS. Finally! I can spend some time with them. I was supposed to meet up with Hanbin oppa today but I told him that I'm too tired to go out today.

I'm craving for some macarons and bubble tea today. I'm planning to drag someone to come with me.

I think I know exactly who. *evil smirk*

"Oppa~~ I want bubble tea and macarons~" I gave him my best aegyo. It works everytime. ^ ^

"Your aegyo won't work for me today, Woori. I'm fucking tired. Just drag anyone but me with you." I pouted.

Guess today's not my lucky day

"Ara... Come on!" I grabbed the nearest member I can grab.

Taehyung oppa.

He can't do anything but to let me drag him. Bwahaha! *evil laugh* ^ ^

---------------

We arrived at a nearest café. Good thing Tae oppa wears enough clothing to disguise himself coz the café is kinda crowded. We fall in line for the counter and wait for our turn.

As we were waiting, Tae oppa backhugged me and swayed me left and right. He sometimes told me things that's been happening to them lately but most of the time he's talking random and senseless stuffs. Well, what can you expect from Kim Taehyung anyway? But I just let him be because I kinda missed this.

After we told our order, we searched for an empty table to sit while waiting for our order.

We've been playing and talking nonsense stuffs to kill the time. Tae oppa do most of it.

I was laughing so hard with what Tae oppa told me about the epic failure of Hoseok oppa when someone stood in front of our table.

"Tired huh? Tsk. I should've known."

We stopped laughing and stood up as soon as I figured out who that person is. Even if he's also disguising himself, I can still tell who he is.