CHAPTER 16 - NEW FRIENDS?

WOORI'S POV

We're inside the car on way to school with Kookie. Jin oppa is driving us today. Jimin oppa and Hoseok oppa decided to tag along. I was sitting at the back between Jungkook and Jimin oppa. Hoseok oppa sat on the passenger seat.

Jimin oppa leans his head on my shoulder then grabs my left hand and fiddles it. While Jungkook does the same to my other hand. These guys really like skinships. I'm kinda used to them doing this so I ignored what they were doing and let them be. Besides, my mind is too preoccupied right now. I still can't forget what Taehyung oppa said to me last night

"What if.... one of us like you?"

"Lemme tell you that whatever you do, you're always appreciated and loved so don't ever think so low about yourself. Never waste those people's efforts they're giving to you. And don't be too naïve to notice it"

What does he mean by that? Is someone from Bangtan really likes me? But who? It's too hard to figure out because everyone is so close to me.

Or is he just asking it without meaning anything?

I don't know...

"NOONA!"

"Huh??" I faced Jungkook.

"I've been talking here for minutes now but you're not listening." He pouted.

"Mian. I'm just thinking about something. Whatcha saying?"

"I'm asking why Taehyung hyung was in your room last night and why are you two lying on your bed and hugging each other?"

He's still not over it. 

I felt Jimin oppa stopped fiddling my hand.

He lifted his head and faced me. "MWO?! Taehyung's in your room? What was he doing there?" Jimin oppa bombarded me with questions.

"Aish! Will you two stop shouting! You're damaging my ears. First, he just asked me something and second, because we both need some comfort that's why. So stop thinking of unnecessary things, ara?"

"What did he ask?" Jimin oppa asked.

"It's nothing important."

"Well, I need comfort too. I'm jealous of hyung now. Hug me too, noona." Aww.. this kid is adorable. He may look manly but he still thinks as a kid. Without hesitations, I hugged him.

"We're here. Go now before you two get late." Jin oppa announced.

Jungkook opened the door and got out. I grabbed my bag and was going to follow him when someone hold my wrist and pulled me slightly back and kissed me on the cheek.

It was Jimin oppa.

"Have a nice day at school." That was all he said and released me. I froze from my spot. It was the first time he did this to me. Good thing no one saw it especially Jungkook or else who knows what he'll do to Jimin oppa.