CHAPTER 41 - WHAT HAPPENED

The others don't know that I dated Hanbin oppa and Jimin oppa. Only Boram knows and she promised me that it'll never get out of her mouth.

You heard it right everyone. I DATED Park Jimin. Means we're done. We broke up. Three years ago before I become an idol and that's the hardest part of our lives. Or is it only me? I bet he didn't even felt sad. But I did.

-FLASHBACK-

Me and the boys are chilling at our dorm. It's already been two weeks since me and Jimin oppa's cold war. We already made up. I also told them about me being a trainee in YG. They are all happy for me and congratulated me but when I told them about me moving out of the dorm, their smile turned upside down.

As usual, after dinner, we watch movies. Me resting my head on his lap while him caressing my hair. I miss this. I shouldn't have been so hard on him.

We were too engrossed to the movie until his phone started ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ne. Naya (it's me)"

"Mwo!?" he ushered me to get off of his lap. He stood up and went to the veranda to continue talking to whoever is on the other line.

That's weird. He never did that before. Whenever he's on the phone, he never goes away from me.

After talking to someone, he grabbed a hoodie that is lying on the couch and went straight to the door.

"Hey, where you goin'?" I asked him

"Somewhere. I'll be back soon." He answered and went out without even looking back or even kissing me goodbye.

He's acting weird. After he received that phonecall, worry is visible on his face. What the hell happened? Who was that?

I looked at the boys. They might know what's happening but they shrugged their shoulders and are also as dumbfounded as me as to why he suddenly acted like that.

It's already almost midnight and he's still not home. He said he'll be back soon. The fuck. I'm getting worried now. Neither me nor the boys can call his phone. We were always directed to his voicemail. We also don't know his whereabouts because he didn't even tell where he'll be at in the first place. How are we supposed to find him?

They are supposed to be asleep now since they have a schedule tomorrow but they insisted to wait with me, again.