The love of us

Devyn-Mixed 17 year old girl. Light brown eyes, long light brown hair that hangs down past her butt, thick chick that all the boys want.

Aubrey- Devyn's best friend. Tall yellow bone 17 year old, skinny, short, but cute bob cut hair, has a boyfriend, but she's in love with someone else.

Mariella- Devyn and Aubrey's best friend. Short Mexican/Dominican 16 year old freshman (she got held back due to some U.S. citizen things), more of the shy type due to what she has been through!

JaMarcus- Aubrey's boyfriend. Tall black guy, good hair, swagg, and madly in love with Aubrey.

Alicia-Devyn's mom. Short lady, business women, rich.

Thomas- Devyn's dad. Tall, owner of LifeTime Network, RICH!

Devyn's P.O.V

"If you hating you just need some pussy, she fucked up when she gave me some pussy." my iPhone 5 rang. "Damn!" I said out loud since I was sleeping good. I looked at the phone screen, it lit up Aubrey with a couple of hearts after the name. Wtf she want I thought but answered anyway. "Hello!!" I said annoyed since this trick was calling me at 7:18 a.m. on a Saturday morning. "Devyn why you answering the phone like that!" she yelled. I looked at the screen thinking is this bitch foreal! First she call me early in the morning and then she gone yell at me!?! Aubrey my #1 best friend and all but damn she can be annoying! "What do you want girl?" I said annoyed. "Well I have to tell you something!" she said. "What!" I said getting pissed off! "Well you know that boy Dammion in our Spanish class?" Aubrey said getting excited. "Yeah I see him around, why?" I was curious now! "Cause girl him and JaMarcus are friends and last night JaMarcus told me that Dammion said he wanted to talk to you girl! Isn't that exciting?" Aubrey said practically yelling at me. I thought for moment.....Then I answered "I guess, but Ion even know him like that, plus he seems like a loner." "Devyn boo don't judge a book by its cover! Girl he cute, athletic, and everything bitch you tripping!" Aubrey said sounding like she was aggravated now. "yeah he cute, your right! I said trying to get Aubrey to leave me alone! "Right! okay well I call you later!" and with that she hung up. Oh Well! I thought. Then I dozed back off to sleep!

Aubrey's P.O.V

I was so irritated with Devyn! She just doesn't get it, almost all the guys in our grade like her and she still has yet to wake up and take advantage of that! If it was me I would have been used all they assess! I decided to get up and put on my outfit for the day, and do my hair. I had on coral color bralet type of shirt, with a pair of loose fiting high wasted grey tights, with my cool greys. I looked damn good today so I decided to wear my hair down since it was long enough to put up. I looked at my Galaxy S4 and I had 4 text messages from JaMarcus! "ugh this nigga!" I whispered to myself. I care about JaMarcus and all and we've been dating since the beginning on our 7th grade year back when we were In middle school, but I'm just not fully committed to him! I actually have my eye on someone else. It was 10:45 a.m. when I finished getting ready so I went down stairs and and greeted my family. "Hey mommy"I said kissing my mom on her cheek. "Goodmorning babe" she smiled at me. "I love the outfit my big sister Sarah said. "thanks boo!" I winked at her giggling as I stacked my plate high with bacon, eggs, toast, and grits. I'm a very skinny girl but I can eat! I was deep in that food when my phone rang, guess who!