The love of us(Last chapter)

Devyn's P.O.V.-

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my BITCH, happy birthday to you!" Aubrey sang loudly, busting in my room throwing confetti on me.

I smiled "Thank you boo."

I stretched, and got out of my bed.

"I can't believe my best friend is seventeen years old, wow." Aubrey said, hugging me.

I laughed "I know right, did my mama take Dylan?" I asked, going into my closet to get some clothes.

"Yeah, they were leaving when I pulled up. She told me to tell you not to worry about anything." She followed me to the bathroom.

"Okay." I said, turning the shower on.

"Hurry up Devyn, we have a lot to do before tonight." She said, looking at something on her phone.

Aubrey, Achaia, and Diamond have taken care of all the things for my Birthday dinner. They won't let me see anything until tonight, I'm a little scared but I know they know what their doing.

"Alright I'll be out in a minute." I said, pushing her out of my bathroom and closing the door.

After my shower I put on a pink t-shirt that said "It's my Birthday bitch " in big zebra print letters, and a pair of bleached white shorts. I left my curly hair alone, and put in my diamond studs.

"Aww you look cute!" Aubrey smiled at me.

"Thank you girl." I said, replying to all the happy birthday messages I received.

I noticed I got one from my babe, and he put a collage of us on his Instagram.

"Happy birthday beautiful, Seventeen already.....You getting old on me, Lol  love you babe."  The message read causing me to grin hard as hell.

"Must be a message from Dammion." Aubrey laughed, messing with me.

"Shut up, and come on." I said, grabbing my purse and keys.

We were going to the mall since neither I nor Aubrey found anything to wear yet.

"You driving right?" I asked once we were in my garage.

"Yeah." She unlocked her car so I could get in.

"What color do I need to get?" I asked, once we were in the mall.

"Red, Leopard, or Black." She sighed, reading something on her phone.

"Damn my nigga, you haven't put your phone down since we left my house." I smacked my lips at her, walking in the direction of the more girlie stores.

She glanced at me "Trying to get shit right for yo ass!"

I laughed "Alright, alright."

First we went to Forever 21 since I wanted a body suit and they always have them in all colors.

I walked around a little but couldn't find anything I really liked.

"Devyn this is perfect!" Aubrey grabbed a red body suit, it had cut outs all over the stomach area, and it was very flowey.

"Yeah, its cute." I grabbed it, and looked in the mirror.

"I'ma go try it on." I said, turning around, accidentally bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry, excuse me." I smiled, looking at the person, then I recognized them.

It was Brittany Murphy, she was Chris's baby mama, she recently had their son a few months before I had Dylan. Unfortunately Chris didn't see the birth of his son since he was killed but from the pictures I saw the little boy looked just like him.