The love of us (Week 2 of school)

JaMarcus P.O.V.- I woke up at 7 cause I had to finish this stupid ass Spanish project that I shoud have done when Devyn, Dammion, and Aubrey did theirs. But I do my best work at the last minute so.

I was tired as hell cause Aubrey and I went out to Hooters and then the mall last night and I didn't get home until 11 but shit I was not about to fail this project cause of that.

It was 7:25 when I finished so I had to hurry up and get dressed I wore a leopard print shirt that Aubrey bought me last night, some black Levi pants, my black Samoas, and a black beanie. It was simple but oh well.

When I got to school I pulled up next to Devyn, she was driving a all black Bentley.

"Yours?" I asked her pointing to the car once she got out.

"Nah, its my mama's I'm just driving it today." She said locking the doors.

"Why?" I asked walking by her.

"Damn nigga you nosey! And because I just didn't want to drive neither one of my cars today." She opened the door to our school.

I pushes her lightly "You ant gotta get smart."

Devyn is short as hell compared to me and Dammion she practically flew with that one little push.

"You ant gotta push!" She tried to push me back but I didn't go anywhere.

We both walked into the upstairs part of the cafeteria and Dammion and Aubrey were already sitting at our table, waiting for us I guess.

"Hey JaMarcus." Aubrey smiled at me.

We matched to the T. She had on a leopard print tight fitting dress with her black combat boots.

"Why you tryna take my swagg?" I lifted her chin and pecked her lips.

"Me? Take your swagg? Never!" She said rubbing her lipstick off my lips.

"So yall matching but didn't tell us." Dammion said behind me.

I dapped him up "What's good bro."

"What's good B." He said.

"Nah we ant even plan this." I said looking at Aubrey and then myself.

The bell rang and we all headed to Spanish.

"Okay class today we have a Pop Quiz." Our teacher Senorita Sanchez said taking up projects.

The whole class sighed but got to work anyway.

The rest of the day went by fast until we got to Athletics. My favorite part of the day.

Dammion and I are on off season for Football cause honestly nobody black plays football at our school.

We're all about Basketball season. We've won six championships in a row and hopefully this coming up season will be seven even know niggas talking bout they gone shut Los Angeles Creek High School( made it up Lol) down. That shit ant gone happen.

"Let's go do these Laps nigga." Dammion said running in front of me out to the track.

"Man you dumb." I laughed.

We ran a total of two miles, which is what we do everyday so it wasn't bad at all.

"Shit I'm tired!" Albert yelled, laying down on the track.

Albert is fat ass dude! I know he's at least 300+ pounds but he's a beast ass post when it comes to Basketball. Even though he's on JV because our Varsiry team already had Dammion, Jean, Eric, and I as post but I'm pretty sure that nigga gone move up.

"That's cause you fat as hell!" Damarcus yelled making all of us laugh.

"Man gone on." Albert said waving his hand off at Damarcus.

We did a few more things before we went inside. And got to take our asses home.