The love of us

Dammion's P.O.V.- I was sitting on my bed when JaMarcus told me they were outside. I went to make sure my breath was straight, and man did I look fine and shit. I had on a purple grapes shirt, some camo shorts since JaMarcus and I decided to wear them, my white grapes, and a grapes hat. I know its simple as fuck but man whatever. After telling my ma and pops bye I ran out to Devyn's car, and it was cleeeaaaannn. I know she got money, Hell we all do but still. "Hey y'all." "Hey!" they all spoke back in unison. "So what time do the concert start?" I asked JaMarcus but Devyn answered. " 9 ,but its only 6:45 and I want to be there at 7:30 so we can get a good parking spot." she looked at me through her mirror. "Okay that's cool." I smiled at her. She just started blushing and shit, you know all that stuff girls do haha. "I'm hungry, since we got a little time do y'all want to get something to eat?" Aubrey asked everybody after like 10 minutes of silence. "Yeah that's cool!" "I'm down." "Sure." We all answered back shid everybody was hungry I could tell.... Devyn pulled up to In and Out Burger and it was packed as always. "We decided to just go through the drive thru, and eat our food in the parking lot so we could listen to some songs. "Everybody got the same thing. A bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a large sprite. "Damn, this shit good!" JaMarcus said smacking loud as fuck! Making us all laugh. Devyn turned up the CD she had playing and Swagin by Stanley was on. "I'ma show you how to twerk the wheel!!!" "BITCH!" Devyn sang loud making all of us look up from our food. "Devyn bae why do you always add a curse word after you finish singing a song?" Aubrey asked with a confused look on her face...making JaMarcus and I laugh because we were thinking it , but didn't say nothing. "Cause I can do that!" Devyn said in a calm voice, looking at all of us as she spoke. "O okay!" Aubrey rolled her eyes making Devyn smack her lips. "Ike and Tina quit all that damn arguing, its 7:20 and Barb you said you wanted to be there at 7:30 so hurry the fuck up!" JaMarcus said calmly making me laughing at his facial expressions. "You right Brother, and Dammion ant shit funny!" Devyn was trying to get smart with me, but I could tell she was blushing again. "Haha okay Devyn." I said making her think, since she thought I was going to say something smart to her. "LET'S GOOOO!" Aubrey said snaping all of us out of our thoughts. Around 6 minutes later we were there, it wasn't that packed but it was good Devyn wanted to be here early. We parked on the third row of parking spots.Close enough so if anything happened we could just run to the car, but far enough so Devyn car wouldn't get shot up. We all got out the car and I looked at Devyn and DAAAMMMNNN! That was the first time I'd see her in some light all night. "And what are you looking at?" She smiled at me showing her deep dimples. "Oh nothing." I said looking off trying to hide my smile. "Umhummm" she laughed and walked off. Since nobody was really there yet we just went and sat down on this bench. "Aubrey and JaMarcus were arguing about something, but Devyn and I were just looking through our phones. "Oh, so you liked my picture?" I asked her since I'd just noticed she liked my instagram picture I posted when we were in her car. "Yeah and what's your point?" She rolled her eyes trying to get smart with me again. "Ayee, ima have to do something bout that mouth of yours!" I was testing her. "Nigga please." She laughed hard. "What are those two arguing about?" I asked changing the subject. She looked at the shaking her head "I don't even know, but what I do know is they better calm the fuck down cause we not leaving till after the concert, and after I meet Beat king!" I just laughed.