The love of us: WTF happened?

Dammion's P.O.V.-  "Bro that shit don't sound right." Albert said inhaling his blunt in his hand.

"It really don't, you know I fucking hated Chris but at one point in time he was my nigga. And I just know Shooter had something to do with this shit, I just feel it." I said, looking at my phone.

The reason I said that is because Chris worked for Shooter, he started when we were in 6th grade when his pops left his mama for a rich white lady, he never had to work because his mama family had money and would give them whatever it was they wanted, but I guess he felt he had to be the man of the house.

"Yeah, bro Shooter crazy as hell! I don't see how y'all work for him." Albert said shaking his head, and laughing.

Wasn't shit funny but you know when people get high they start doing dumb shit.

"Bro you high as hell!" I laughed at his retarded ass.

"No I'm not, wanna hit?" He asked putting the blunt in my face.

"Albert no man, you know I don't smoke." I pushed it back towards him.

"I don't get it!" He smacked his lips.

"Get what?" i asked looking down the road.

"How can you sell drugs but never smoke them?" He asked looking at me all dazed in the face.

"It's easier than it seems, JaMarcus and I pack the shit, then take it to the sellers." I explained for the thousandth time.

"Oh well I couldn't do it, I would just have to smoke some of that good kush!" He licked his lips.

I laughed "Whatever man, I'm about to stop anyway since I'm about to be a daddy in four in a half months."

"What! Devyn pregnant?" He slid off the road a little.

"Watch the fucking road nigga! And yeah." I said touching my chest, trying to calm down.

We were on our way to the scene, just to be nosey. It was four a.m. when it happened, now its 5:34 a.m.

"Why you ain't tell me bro?" He smiled.

"I just did." I checked my phone again, seeing I had a text from Shooter.

Bitch Ass Shooter: You next youngin....

I smacked my lips and showed Albert the message.

"What he mean by that?" He asked turning down a long dark street.

"Shit I don't know." I slid down in my seat, closing my eyes for a few seconds.

"OH SHIT!!!" Albert screamed, swerving left and right.

My eyes shot open at the sound of gun shots, I felt sharp pain in my shoulders,then my legs before I blacked out.....

Devyn's P. O.V.- I sat up in my bed, I felt something wasn't right but I didn't know what.

I looked at my clock it read 6:15 a.m.

"Well might as well eat something." I said hopping out of my bed, going into the junk kitchen.

I got out some cookie dough ice cream, and a big spoon. 

"Bout to tear this shit up." I talked to myself, but was stopped when I heard loud knocks on the door.

"Who the hell knocking like that at six in the morning, and what do they want" I said racing down the stairs.

I jumped to look out the peep hole, it was Aubrey.

I swung the door open "Girl what is it? What did Chris do now?"