The love of us

Dammion's P.O.V.-    "Babe what time did Doctor Moore say you could leave?" I asked, packing up Dylan's diaper bag.

Today is the day we all leave the hospital, I'm happy as fuck about it to.

"He said in the afternoon, so I'm guessing twelve or some time around there." Devyn answered, sitting on the couch.

"Good." I sighed, scratching my head

She laughed "Dammion the hospital isn't that bad."

"Yes it is, I'm ready to leave this bitch. Just two months ago I was laying in here with bullets in me." I said, looking back at her.

"Yeah, I remember." She rolled her eyes.

My phone started ringing and woke Dylan up from her nap.I didn't recognize the number, but I answered anyway.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey stranger, I heard you had your  baby."  A voice said.

I knew who it was right away....Shooter ugly ass.

"Yeah man, how'd you even know my girl was pregnant?  I ain't talked to you ever since you tried to kill me, remember? " I asked, getting pissed off.

"Nigga I ain't try to kill you!" He yelled.

"Bitch ass nigga yes you did, I know it was you! " I said angrily.

He smacked his lips "Fine, yeah I did it but it didn't work and I respect that. That's why I ain't fucked with you no more. But come by the LA trap I gotta few gifts for your daughter."

I didn't trust that shit for one second, like I said Shooter can't be trusted.

"I'ma say this one more time, how did you know my girl was pregnant?"  I asked.

"Dammion have you forgot? I  know everything about all the niggas that used to and still do work for me." He laughed

"Whatever Shooter, I might if I feel like it." I said, handing Devyn a bottle since Dylan was fussing.

"I'll be waiting." He said.

"Who was that, they pissed you off?" Devyn asked, feeding Dylan.

"Shooter, and hell yeah!" I sat on the bed, across from her.

She instantly got mad "Dammion I swear to god if you still working for that man, tha-"

I cut her off "Calm down, I been stopped working for him. I stopped when he tried to kill me Devyn."

She looked like she didn't believe me "Whatever Dammion."

"Babe" I said, trying to talk to her about it.

"Devyn" I said.

"Devyn A'lice Daniels!" I said, loudly causing her to jump.

"Don't yell like that, what do you want?" She said, glaring at me.

"I promise I'm not working for him no more, would I lie to you?" I asked.

She laughed, then gave me a look.

"Never mind, don't answer that." I smiled.

"Yeah thought so, and like I said whatever Dammion. That's you." She shrugged her shoulders, and put Dylan on her shoulder to burp her.

"Okay." I sighed.

"I worry about you alot." She looked me in my eyes.

"Why?" I asked.