The love of us

Devyn's P.O.V.- "What the fuck JaMarcus!" Aubrey said throwing punches left and right at him.

"Aubrey get off me." He said blocking her hits.

"Who the hell is Achaia?" Her voice cracked.

JaMarcus pinned her to the wall "A friend that I met today! Why the fuck are you going through my damn phone?"

"Well that's not what she said and because it vibrated!" Aubrey had tears rolling down her face.

"You know what since you wanna snoop I should let your ass feel miserable but I love you way too much to see you hurting and not do anything about it! Any smart person would go through the messages and read all of them not just one!" He said going to get his phone.

He started reading about how he told the Achaia girl that he's kind of in a relationship right now and how much he loves Aubrey.

And when she said date she was playing around.

"Well I didn't know that." Aubrey held her head down low.

"Don't assume shit then!" He smacked his lips and sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry."

"Man, you're always sorry fuck your apology!" JaMarcus said rolling his eyes.

Aubrey closed her eyes and tears rolled down her face.

I looked over at Dammion who was staring at me.

"Staring much?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well you are my girlfriend you know." He said standing up.

"Yeah unfortunately." I said looking at my nails.

Aubrey giggled at me.

"Look babe, quit acting like you don't want me to come over there right down." He smiled.

"Though you were mad at me?" I asked looking at him.

"Come on." He helped me off the ground and led me outside.

"Its cold." I said rubbing my arms.

I only had on a tank top, and some Hello Kitty pajama pants.

Dammion took off his sweat shirt and gave it to me.

He didn't have anything on under it so all his muscles were on display.

"Thank you." I said dryly, putting the sweat shirt on.

He put his hands in his pockets, and kicked rocks.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" I said walking into him.

Dammion is at least a foot and a half taller than me.

He chuckled "Yeah, I was on Twitter and everybody from school were talking about yall fight and how Melody and Samantha provoked yall." He said looking at me.

"Yeah and?" I folded my arms.

"I though you just went up to her and started hitting her, I didn't know she started it." He said sighing.

"Well I tried to tell you but you didn't listen!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm so sorry about that babe." He grabbed my waist with one arm and picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist "So now I'm back your babe, and not just Devyn?"

"You were always my babe. I was just being a dumb ass." He laughed.

"Yeah you were.....But you're going to make it up to me huh?" I said squeezing his neck with my arms.

"What do I have to do?" He smiled at me, showing his dimples.