The love of us: Pregnant? pt.1

*Next Day*

Dammion's P.O.V.- Devyn and I were in at the gas station in our way to Texas Roadhouse to meet up with JaMarcus, Achaia, her friend Diamond, and Aubrey.

"Do we have to go?" Devyn asked, putting a piece of gum in her mouth.

I pulled out into the road "Yes babe."

"Don't you think it'll be a big mess?" She whined.

"Yeah, but JaMarcus wants all of his friends to meet up and talk so...."

In the back of my mind I knew this shit was going to go horrible.

About five minutes later we pulled up to the restaurant.

I parked by Aubrey's Porsche and we got out.

"Aww, yall look cute." Aubrey gestured between Devyn and I.

We both had on a red Tupac shirt. Devyn wore a pair of light shorts, and I wore some light blue jeans, and we both had on our red retro's.

JaMarcus them were already sitting down so we just joined them.

"Hey everyone." Devyn smiled.

They all greeted her back.

"Hi, Im Diamond nice to me yall."

She was just a little bit darker than Achaia, she had light brown eyes, and black shoulder length hair.

"Hello." Aubrey said with an stank attitude.

Diamond looked at her and rolled her eyes, that shit sure as hell shocked me.

It was real awkward for a while so I was glad when our waiter finally came and took our drink orders.

"So Achaia how old are you?" Aubrey asked looking in her direction.

"16, same age as you." Achaia said politely.

"Actually I'll be 17 in January but you look a little young. Did you just turn 16?" Aubrey shook her head like a evil bitch.

"Actually yes." She smiled.

"Oh JaMarcus you still like them younger than you? This one is way younger." She looked over at my nigga.

"Aubrey." He said trying to get her to let it go.

"No babe its fine." Achaia said still looking at Aubrey like bitch two can play that game.

"Babe?" Devyn and I both said at the same time.

"Um yeah, Guys Achaia and I are together. That's what this whole lunch is about, and for you all to get to know each other because Achaia is going to be around more often." JaMarcus smiled.

I was happy to see my nigga happy, even know they've only known each other for a short amount of time.

Only if they would have knew that made things much worse.

"Oh so we haven't even been broken up for a whole month yet but you're already with someone else?  What kind of shit is that?" Aubrey said with hurt written all over her face.

"Look Aubrey its not even like that." He tried to explain.

"Yes it is like that! I bet all three of you fucked up minded asses will try to fuck around." Aubrey yelled, pointing in between JaMarcus, Achaia, and Diamond.

"Bitch I've had enough of your ass already! I don't even know you but your crazy as hell and I can tell, If you want crazy then fine I'll show you crazy. And for your damn information I have a boyfriend that goes to yall school, I'm pretty sure you all know Desmond Harrison." Diamond said rolling her neck at Aubrey.