The love of us

Dammion's P.O.V.- "Stop touching on that boy." I smacked my lips at Devyn.

We were on our way from my Grandparents house but after church Lil Noah asked if he could stay with me for the night and of course I said yes.

"Leave my boyfriend and I alone." She said hugging Noah.

She just had to let him sit in her lap "Isn't that right boyfriend.

Noah just smiled showing his dimples.

"Oh okay I see how it is." I said acting like I was mad.

"Awww, babe are you jealous?" Devyn laughed.

"No, I just thought I was the only one." I rubbed my face.

"You are boo." She smiled.

"Nigga don't go getting in your feelings." I laughed.

"Anyway, I really did like going to church with you, and all you're family members are so cool. You know like down to earth and friendly.  Especially your cousin Nia. And that food was just oh my god! " Devyn ranted.

"I'm glad to hear that babe, my family told me your a keeper." I grabbed her hand.

She blushed "Oh really? "

"Yes really, what did you pray about?" I asked.

"I just asked the Lord to forgive me for my sins." She said with a serious face.

I laughed hard as hell "What sins do you commit?"

"You know." She pushed my head.

"No I really don't, I wish you would tell me." I raised my eyebrows.

I knew exactly what she was talking about I just wanted to see if she would say it.

"You know S-e-x" She spelled it out.

"Sex!" Lil Noah said out of no where.

Devyn and I looked at each other in shock.

"Lil noah what do you know about that?" I asked still in shock.

"Mommy and Daddy do it, and Nia said its sex." He raised his little hands.

"Look Noah don't say that word anymore okay." Devyn said shaking her head no at him.

"Lord have mearcy, my little cousin knows about sex." I whispered to myself but Devyn heard me and started laughing.

"Okay we're here." I said once we were pulling into my garage

Devyn got out of the car with Lil Noah on her hip "Good, I'm tired."

I just shook my head at her.

"You staying or going home?" I asked Devyn when she sat down on the couch.

"I don't know, do you want me to stay?" She winked at me.

I scrunched my face up at her "No funny business we just did that last night, and Lil Noah here."

She smacked her lips "Why do you call him Lil Noah?"

"Cause he's little and his name is Noah duh!" I said mushing her head.

"Oh okay." Devyn rolled her eyes.

"I'm tired." She said taking her shoes off.

"Nigga its 6 and we don't have school tomorrow cause its Veterans Day."

"I know but I'm still tired bitch." She said yawning.

I hit her ass "Stop calling me that."

"Ouch!" She rubbed her butt.

We went upstairs to give Lil Noah a bath and we gave him some Ice-cream. After that his little bad ass was knocked out.

We both took showers and layed down in the guest room since Noah feel asleep in my bed.

Devyn was looking through the pictures she had taken throughout the day on her phone "Grandma is really pretty." She smiled looking at the picture her and my grandma had taken at the family dinner.

"She said the same thing about you." I shifted in the bed.

"All her kids look just like her. Speaking of them were is your mama?"

"They had a little sister sleep over at my aunt Hope house." I yawned.

"Oh, sounds like fun." She put her phone on the charger.

"Yeah."

I wrapped my arms around Devyn and she snuggled into my chest.

"Let's watch Martin. " I said grabbing the remote.

"Hell yeah, that nigga funny as fuck." She said laughing.

"See that's one of the reasons I love your ass." I smiled to myself.

"What?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Cause you just so real. All my other girlfriends in the past just wanted to look pretty not actually have the same interest as me." I sighed.

"Welp, that's the difference between them and me." She looked at me.

"Yeah babe you right." I smiled at her.

"I love you boy!" She pecked my lips.

"I love you too."

We watched reruns of Martin until one in the morning, and laughed like we had never seen it before.

I eventually fell asleep before Devyn because I could feel her short ass kissing my face and rubbing on me. But she soon feel asleep too.

We both needed our sleep because we had promised Lil Noah that we would take him to Chuckee Cheese the next day.

Votes?

Comments?