The love of us

Devyn's P.O.V.- I woke up from my nap around nine o'clock. I was hungry as hell and Dammion hadn't came back yet

I wanted food and I wanted it now so I called JaMarcus.

                             *Convo*

"What's up?" He answered, he sounded like he was busy.

"Hey brother, what are you doing?" I asked walking down the steps.

"Bowling, Dammion here."

I could hear the bowling pins in the background.

"Oh yeah, you did go. Well tell Dammion I'm hungry and to hurry up with my damn food!" I went into the downstairs kitchen.

JaMarcus laughed "Alright sis bye!"

I smacked my lips and then hung up.

"Yes baby!" I did a happy dance when I found some leftover roast beef and mashed potatoes in the refrigerator.

I quickly warmed the food up and dug in. Half way into my food Dammion walked in.

He shook his head at me "Really?"

He had two Wings-N-More bags in his hands, a gallon of cookie dough ice cream, and a gallon of sprite.

"I got really hungry." I raised my shoulders.

"I see that." He put the food on the counter.

"How was bowling?" I asked putting my plate in the trash.

"It was alright, not really my cup of tea but it was fun." He poured himself a cup of sprite.

Dammion isn't the type to bowl he would much rather go on a damn rollercoaster, or something adventurous.

"How was your nap?" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes "Good, but now I'm not tired."

"Oh, what do you want to do then?" He asked.

"Let's watch scary movies." I jumped.

"No! So you can keep me up all night? Nigga please." Dammion said looking at me.

"Fine then since you don't want to do that we're going to cuddle." I smiled.

"No we can watch scary movies."

"Nope you don't want to and Big daddy gets what Big daddy wants." I laughed.

He laughed too "Devyn shut up."

I left him downstairs while I went to take a shower, when I was done I changed into a red tank top, and some green shorts.

I was texting Aubrey about how everything went when Dammion walked in my room.

"Oh my!" He raised his hands.

"What nigga?" I smacked my lips.

"Did Christmas come early?" He asked, he was referring to what I had on.

"You are full of shit you know."

"I'm just playing babe." He took his clothes off to shower.

"Ew, I don't want to see you naked." I covered my eyes but I could still see.

"Girl I can tell that you're still looking, might as well just look." He threw a pillow at my head.

I watched his every move until he went in the bathroom.

An whole hour later he came out dripping wet, and still naked.

"Babe how does that work?" I asked pointing to his briefs.