The love of us (School Time!)

Devyn's P.O.V.- I drove to my favorite place to clear my head...the beach. No matter what happeneds to me, or who leaves me the beach is always there. Its seems to be my escape.

I just sat on the sand and cried. I cried about everything from how I feel about the whole Dammion situation to how I feel about my parents always leaving. I try to keep all my frustration in when it comes to my parents but I really just needed to let it all out.

I heard a car coming up so I wiped my eyes and turned about. Its was Aubrey, JaMarcus, and Dammion.

"What the fuck do you liars want?" I asked as they were running up to me.

"Come on sis don't be like that." JaMarcus said looking at me and shaking his head.

"Only me real friends can call me sis. Oh, I forgot I don't have any!" I screamed, I was angry as hell all over again.

I could feel Aubrey staring a hole in my face.

"What the hell are you looking at!" I spat at her causing her to jump.

"Devyn I'm so sor-" She started to say before I cut her off.

"Save it! I don't want to be lied to or hurt by yall anymore. Aubrey your suppose to be my best friend, the one I go to when I have nobody else! Why didn't you tell me!!" I screamed in her face.

"Devyn, it wasn't my place! And Dammion wanted to be the one to tell you." A tear slipped down her eye.

I had forgot Dammion was even there until she said his name.

He was looking at me with tears rolling down his face too.

"Dammion, I loved you.....I really loved you. I actually let myself think you were different, I let myself think that you didn't want me just for my pretty face, or my body. But you wanted me because of my personality." I whispered to him.

I let you in, only to get my fucking heart hurt once again. You were my first everything and I trusted you." I spoke again, by this time I was jerking since I was crying so hard.

"Devyn, I really do love you! I love you for you, not for your looks....to me that's bonus shit. Devyn I need you and you know you need me too. If you let me gain your trust back I prom-" I cut Dammion off too.

"You know what why don't all three of you leave!" I yelled.

"What about school tomorrow?" JaMarcus said obviously trying to feel my pulse since I hadn't called him out.

"Don't worry about me, you weren't worried about me in Atlanta! All that time you knew and still didn't say shit to me either. We been like brother and sister since 1st grade." I wiped my face again.

It was true, JaMarcus and I have been close for a long time. I knew him before I knew Aubrey.

"I'm sorry." I knew he meant it but still.

"Please just leave." I knew my hand up.

"No, not without you." Aubrey said stepping towards me.

I smacked my lips "Move."

She sighed but did as I asked.

Dammion sat down on the sand next to me.

"We're not leaving till we know for sure your coming back tonight." He looked my in my eyes.

I laughed "What in the fuck don't you understand?"

"Devyn come on, please?" He looked so helpless his eyes were red from crying so much, I had never seen Dammion cry. Hell I really thought he would never cry in front of me.