The love of us...

The baby's name isn't pronounced Dylan as in Dillon its Dylan(Dye-lan)

Dammion's P.O.V.- "Big head you like these?" Devyn asked, hitting me upside my head.

She was holding up a baby pair of pink, gray, and black Jordans.

"Who you calling big head, you airhead ass motherfucker." I laughed, playfully hitting her.

"Kiss my ass!" She said, pointing to her butt.

"Oh, I have before. You forgot?" I winked at her.

She blushed "Do you like the shoes or nah?"

"Yeah, they alright." I said walking towards the KD's.

I looked a purple and gold pair, I wasn't 100% sure if I liked them so I asked Devyn.

She was looking at Samoas and didn't hear me come up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her and rested them on her stomach.

She leaned back into me "Yes?"

"You like them gold, and purple KD's?" I asked, putting my chin on top of her head.

"Yeah, they cute babe." She said, looking down at the shoes.

"Alright, find eveything you were looking for?" I asked, rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah, I found Dylan two pairs of Jordans, and two pairs of Addidas." She leaned her ass into me.

"Damn girl, quit before you start something in this store." I said, being honest.

She laughed "Okay."

After I paid for the shoes, we went down to Forever 21, I was uncomfortable as hell in the feminine ass store. Luckily for me another nigga was in there, he felt my pain. He came and sat by me, and started talking.

"Your girl made you come in her too?" He asked, smacking his lips.

"Yeah man, she right there." I pointed to Devyn, she was looking at this white and black shirt, trying to see how it would look on her.

"Wow, she's a beauty." He said in awe, staring at Devyn.

"I know, where your girl at?" I asked.

"Right there." He pointed to this mixed chick, with dark red, curly hair. I already knew her cause I fucked with her a couple months before Devyn and I got together. She was alright or whatever, just had major trust issues....I can't deal with that shit.

"What's her name?" I asked, even though I already knew her.

"Payton." He smiled.

Yup, it sure was her, she hadn't changed much.

"Oh, what's your name bro?" I asked, being nosey.

"Jersey Williams." He said, shaking my hand. He seemed like he could be someone I could kick it with.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Dammion Collins." I introduced myself to him, and shook his hand. He was talking my head off but I wasn't even listening.

I seen Devyn struggling trying to hold all the clothes she had picked out.

"Aye I gotta go, she struggling like hell." I said looking at Devyn.

Jersey laughed "Yeah, she is."

I quickly walked over to Devyn, trying to avoid all them damn girls.

I took the clothes out of her hands with ease "Short ass."

"I'm tired of you making fun of my height, I can't help that I'm short!" She whined, looking like she wanted to cry.

"Okay, I'm sorry then cry baby." I followed her to the cash register.