The love of us

Devyn's P.O.V. - I woke up the next morning, sore as hell. I rolled over to see Dammion, he looked so peaceful when he was sleep.

I decided to get up and take a shower only to fall on my ass.....I had to laugh at myself.

"You okay?" Dammion yawned.

"Well I'm a little sore, but I guess that's normal an-"

Babe, I'm talking about right now." Dammion laughed.

I just blushed and looked away.

"Why do you always do that?" He smirked at me.

"Do what?"

"That! You blush and look away." He spoke in a duh tone.

"I don't know, I guess I'm still a little nervous around you." I knew that was exactly what it was.

"Well don't be." He looked me in my eyes.

"Yes sir." I giggled

"Sooooo, about last night!" He winked at me, causing us both to burse out laughing.

"What about it?" I smiled

"How was it?" He asked messing around with his phone.

"Want the truth or a lie?"

"The truth, duh nigga!" He smacked his lips.

"You put it downnnnn, no lie my nigga!" I said trying to sound gangsta.

"Was that your first time?" He asked me looking me directly in the eyes.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Cool." He smiled at me.

"I'm happy you were my first." I smiled back at him.

"So am I." He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Well after we shower we need to go get something to eat or you have to cook me something cause I'm hungry!" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Okay babe." He laughed,  coming over to where I was standing to kiss me.

"Nope, morning breath." I said putting my hand on his lips.

"Nigga fuck you then." He laughed.

"Don't start my nigga." I said rolling my eyes.

Dammion and I decided to dress alike today. We both wore our red "Tom Ford" shirts that had Jay Z's picture in the background, with light blue jean shorts, and black toms. My hair was flat ironed so I left it hanging down my back.

I thought we were going out for breakfast but to my surprise Dammion cooked us breakfast.  He made chocolate chip pancakes, scrabbled eggs with cheese, bacon, hash browns, and since we both love Gatorade we had blue Gatorade.

"Damn, babe I didn't know you could cook." I said smiling at him.

"Thanks." He said drinking his Gatorade.

After we finished we decided to watch a movie "Titanic" since that's my favorite movie.

"Nigga I know you ant crying." Dammion laughed at me.

"Leave me alone bitch." I said sniffing. I don't know why but everytime I watch the part where Jack dies I cry.

"So now I'm a bitch?" Dammion said thumping my ear.

"No, now leave me alone." I sighed trying to watch the movie.

"That's what I thought." Dammion said.

I decided to ignore his little comment.

After Titanic was over we wanted to go somewhere, so we went to Dammion's mom's Law Firm.

It was silent most of the way except for when we were singing songs on the radio.

"Hey babies!" Dammion's mom Ms.Tina said kissing me on forehead.

She's always been really sweet, I really don't see Dammion's dad since he owns oil companies so he's always on the road. But I hear he's really sweet also.

"Devyn how have you been baby?"

"I'm good, how are you?" I smiled.

"I'm great, how has my big headed son been treating you?"

"Mama that wasn't funny!" Dammion said looking up at his mom.

"Good." I said laughing.

We stayed and talked to her for about an hour the we wanted to go to Aubrey's house.

But when we got there we saw....