The love of us.... JaMarcus P.O.V.

I'm not going to lie, I was surprised when Devyn went in on me like that! I know she has a mean streak and goes off when its needed but damn!

"I'm hungry." Devyn whined.

"Okay, we will go get something to eat when we finish." I said all into GTA 5.

"Hell no!" She stomped out the den room, and went into Dammion's room I guess since I heard them talking, and he told her the same thing! He was playing NFL 4 against some people. So she came right back in the den with me.

"I'm going to die and no one cares." She said whining again.

"I said I'm going to die!" She said getting mad.

"Yeah you will eventually." I laughed.

Devyn threw a pillow at my head causing me to mess up my game.

"Damn, Nigga." I said getting up.

"Now we can go get something to eat." Devyn smiled a evil smile.

"Why can't you drive yourself?" I said scrunching my eyebrows at her.

"Because I already drove myself over here." She picked at her nails.

Everyone knows Devyn hates driving, I wonder why in the hell did she even get her license.

"Dammion, take your girl to get something to eat!" I hollered into his room.

"I told her hold up, and nigga you hungry too?" He hollered back.

"Hell yeah!" I said in a duh tone.

"Come on then damn." He said coming out of the his room with his keys in his hand.

"Ooooo, can we go by the hospital too?" Devyn asked wrapping her arms around Dammion's neck.

"Yeah that's fine." He said lifting her off the ground.

"Come on with yall freaky asses!" I said annoyed.

We went to Chicken Express because it was quick and we wanted to spend a few hours at the hospital.

"Aye can I ask yall something?" I said after a while of silence.

"Yeah." They both spoke in unison.

"Do y'all think I shoud work these out with Aubrey or what?" I asked

I've never been one to ask other people for advice on my relationships but now its different, and I know Dammion and Devyn are my niggas so....

Devyn chocked on her tea a little then spoke "I mean if you feel like yall can work things out then do it, but don't do it for the wrong reasons." She said looking in my eyes.

"I agree,  bro and if you gone try again then don't make the same choices and all that damn arguing." Dammion scrolled down his Twitter.

"Yeah y'all right, thanks love birds." I said rolling my eyes.

They both just laughed.

Once we left Chicken Express we went to the mall, since Devyn just insisted on getting this pair of floral comeback boots she seen a few days ago.

"Aye B lets go to foot locker." I said hitting Dammion on his arm.

"Cool." He said walking that direction.

We decided to take a picture for the instagram hoes (you know the groupies)

since we kind of had on the same type of clothes.

He had on a black beanie,a cotton candy pink with a black leather pocket shirt, and some black shorts, with slides.

And I wore a blue with a creme pocket shirt, and some teal shorts with my same black nike slides.

"Okay I'm ready." Devyn said coming into the store.

"I hope you didn't buy those boots with your own money." Dammion raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, promblem?" Devyn tested him.

"You know I don't you buying your own stuff when you're with me." Dammion sighed.

"But babe." Devyn whined.

"I'll just give you the money back then." He smiled.

"Do what you do." Devyn said walking out the store.

Dammion and I hate when our girlfriends buy their own stuff when they are with us, we just feel like that's one of the reasons we're there for and that's how we were raised.