The love of us

Aubrey's P.O.V.

When I saw Devyn, JaMarcus , and Dammion I got a little jealous. I mean I really don't love JaMarcus like he loves me, but I don't want Devyn riding with him! I know their just friends but still I see the way they look at each other. And he calls her Barb! That's the shit I don't like!!!! "Hey Babe." JaMarcus said with this big ass smile on his face. "Hey..." I mumbled back. "Do you guys want to go to the Beat King concert later on tonight?" Devyn said trying the break the awkwardness between JaMarcus and I. "Hell yeah I'm in!!!" Dammion and JaMarcus both spoke at the same time. "Yeah, but we don't have tickets." I said trying the back out cause god knows I don't want to go with JaMarcus! "We can buy them when we get there." Dammion cut me all the way off! He would say that. "Yeah we really can, Aubrey you know you want to go! And I can even invite Mariella!" Devyn said all in one breath. "Yeah that's cool y'all know everybody gone be there from school." "True." Devyn spoke again. I just looked back and forth at them talking! Like are you serious, I really love Beat King but JaMarcus is really gone be killing my fucking vibe! "Well JaMarcus take me back home I got to call some people, and get ready nigga! " Devyn said all excited and shit! "Girl its only 3 in the afternoon, the concert don't start till 9 so that means we neex to be there at 7:30 p.m.!" JaMarcus said looking at Devyn like she had stupid written on her forehead. "Yeah but I got shit to do so take me home!" Devyn said making all of us laugh. "Okay come on y'all" JaMarcus said red in the face from laughing so hard.

Devyn's P.O.V.

When I got home I decided to take a nap then later on I would do what I had to do.................

I woke up around 5 so I called Mariella. "Hey Chicka!" "Hey my mexican Wifey!" I laughed "Do you want to go to the Beat King concert with me and the gang?" "Sorry, but I can't I'm with my dad for the weekend. " She said all dry. "Okay, cool well I'll text you later" I said because I really wanted her to come with us. "K bye." and with that she hung up. I decided to get ready. I put on some high waisted leopard print ripped shorts, a bright red fringe crop shirt, and some black Doc Martins comeback boots, my MAC Rihanna lipstick, some black hoops, a black necklace that had Trust No Bitch on it and a coupe cute rings! And I was ready,I also put my hair in a high bun it was cute. I texted Aubrey since I was going to get the crew for tonight. The better be ready when I get there its already 6:14.