The love of us

Devyn's P.O.V.- I woke up to a text message from Dammion.

My Babe- Goodmorning babe. I hope that you forgive me about the whole Melody situation, and I hope that you believe me. We'll talk about it more at school. Please keep in mind that all relationships go through shit, and babe we've been through a lot of shit this month but that's only going to make us stronger. Oh, and I love you!

I smiled after reading the message, he was talking about when Melody came outside saying how Dammion tried to kiss her and has been trying to fuck with her for the past few months yesterday.

Dammion came to my house after school but I was so upset about it I wouldn't even talk to him, when he left I cried myself to sleep.

But since I've slept on it I feel much better about it and of course I beleive him now.

I stretched before getting out of the bed and went to pick out what I wanted to wear for the day.

I decided on a pair of dark blue sweats, a white t-shirt that said Barbie on it, and some dark blue vans. I put my hair in a bun, and put in my diamond earrings.

Last week I told my mama I want another car but she said I don't drive the ones I have enough so instead she's been letting me drive her cars.

I went into the garage and looked around to see which one I wanted to drive today. I chose her white Camero, something simple for my simple ass outfit.

When I got to school I parked by Aubrey, she was in her car rocking her head and throwing her hands up to some song. I just laughed at her.

I went to knock on her window and she jumped turning the radio down.

"Devyn you scared me!" She said rolling down her window.

"Yeah, I know.  What were you listening to?" I asked.

"November 18th by drake." She opened her car door.

"Girl that song is old as hell."

"But it jam my nigga!"

We both laughed walking into the school.

Melody and fake wanna be ass friend stopped us when we were going to Spanish class.

"Bitch can we help you?" Aubrey said popping of automatically.

"Girl keep calm." I whispered in her ear.

"Don't talk to her like that Allison!" Samantha Diez said getting in Aubrey's face.

That bitch had on some much make-up that you couldn't even tell what color her natural skin was.

"Its Aubrey. Get in my face again and ima punch your stupid ass right in your mouth." Aubrey said pushing her back.

"That's my bitch." I thought to myself.

"Anyway Devyn, I came up to you to tell you that Dammion will be mine and that stuff that I said happened yesterday actually did happen." Melody said give me a fake smile.

"Hoe you are lying because I was in the hallway when you came on to Dammion." Aubrey said rolling her eyes.

I saw people crowding around so I tried to remain calm but them bitches were asking for a ass whooping.

"Exactly, he told me the whole story so what you're saying doesn't matter.  Lets go Aubrey." I said grabbing her arm.

Before I knew it Melody pushed me in my back and it was like something came over me.

I turned around and punched her dead in her face, and Aubrey was handeling Samantha.

"BITCH. YOU. KEEP. TALKING. SHIT. DAMMION. DON'T. FUCKING. WANT. YOU. QUIT. TRYING. TO. BE. ME. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. HUH. BITCH." I said punching her in her face with every word I was saying.