The love of us

All I saw was darkness....I could hear people talking and crying but I just couldn't respond.

The I heard a familiar voice and I knew their wasn't anyone is the room with me, it was my grandma Kat... She died a few years back and We were really close so it took a huge effect on me.

"Wake up babe, you can do it." "I'll see you again one day but no time soon, wake up." I heard my grandma Kat say over and over again.

And with that I opened my eyes.....

Devyn's P.O.V.- I understand where Dammion is coming from but I'm more than capable of taking care of myself!

"Babe did you hear me?" Dammion asked me interrupting my thoughts.

"No, what did you say?" I asked fake smiling since I was a little annoyed with him.

"I said Aubrey's mom called JaMarcus and told him she woke up." He said smiling since he knew that would make me very happy.

I started jumping up and down like a little kid when their parents tell them their going to Disneyland.

To say I was happy was an understatement.

"Yayyyyy!!!!" I said hugging JaMarcus.

"Well when will she be released?" I asked calming down.

"Tuesday." JaMarcus smiled.

"Okay, well I'm going to stay with her tonight and Monday night."

"Coo." He looked at me and nodded his head.

I drove home to get some clothes and other necessities, then I was on my way.

When I arrived at the hospital and rushed to Aubrey's room.

"Hey boo!!!!" I rushed to hug her and she hugged me back. I really missed my best friend.

"Hey!" She cried.

We talked for hours, until 4 in the morning then we decided to go to sleep.

"Devyn, I really did miss you and I heard you talking and praying everytime you came to visit me." She smiled at me.

"Awww Aubrey I love you soooo much!" I said hugging her again.

"I love you too." She layed down in the bed and I layed on the couch.  Soon after we were sleep.

Dammion's P.O.V- I wanted to go visit Aubrey since I didn't go last night, I was tired as hell.

I've been calling Devyn all morning but she hasn't been answering. I think she's mad about something I said yesterday but fuck that.

I got dressed and posted a picture to instagram since I haven't posted one by myself in a while. I wore a white diamond beanie, a white shirt with a camo pocket on it, some camo shorts, and some white toms. I looked alright.

I decided to call Devyn for the 5th time!

                                  *Convo*

"Hello." She answered in a dry tone.

"Bae."

"Hmmmm?" She said like she was annoyed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked raising my voice.

"What are you talking about?"

"Devyn, don't play with me."

"O...." She sighed.

"I'll be there in a little bit."

And with that she hung up.

The fuck is her problem, and it really pissed me but I'm one of those people that likes to talk about promblems instead of it blowing up when its not a big deal.

I headed to the hospital, and I decided to get them something to eat since I know Hospital Food is nasty as hell!

"What room are y'all in?" I asked Devyn since Aubrey had moved out of ICU.

"Room 312." She hung up.

I hurried to the room, I spoke to Aubrey and hugged her before I went up to Devyn and told her to come out into the hallway.

"Wassup with that damn attitude?" I asked if her face, she had been pissing me off all morning.

She rolled her eyes "Because you act like I can't buy anything for myself, I had money before I got with you and I'll still have money when/ if we break up."

"Devyn, I just don't feel right with you buying your own stuff when your with me, I feel like that's a man's job." I sighed.

"Okay but do you understand?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes, do you?" I lifted her chin.

"Yes." She smiled.

I kissed her and we walked back into the room.