The love of us

Devyn's P.O.V- "Throw that ass, hold up bitch!!" Everybody is the crowd sang Throw that ass by Beat King and DJ Chose. I was so surprised when Beat King brought out Dj Chose as a surprise guest, hell everyone was.

"Aubrey what's wrong?" I asked her after I noticed she wasn't really dancing during the concert, and I noticed she wasn't really excited like the rest of us when we met Beat King. "Oh nothing, I'm fine." She said flashing me a fake smile. "Man whatever! She mad at me again." JaMarcus said including himself in our conversation. "Damn yall been arguing all damn night!" Dammion said exactly what I was thinking. "Dammion nobody asked you!" Aubrey said after turning around rolling her eyes at Dammion who looked annoyed as hell. "Devyn can you just take me home, I'll call you later." Aubrey said looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Sure." I answered dryly, Hell I was ready for her to go home. Her and JaMarcus really did kill my vibe arguing and shit acting like they didn't want to be there. It was now 1:46 a.m. everybody was tired, hungry, and annoyed as hell. So the ride to Aubrey's house was silent as fuck! I mean you could hear people talking outside and we had the windows rolled up.....When I dropped JaMarcus off he apologized and all that, but I mean its cool I guess no biggie. Dammion got in the front seat, since our subdivision was so big it would take 5 minutes to get to his house and I think he just wanted to talk to me. "Wow!" He said laughing. "I know right, they both killed our vibe huh?" I asked keeping my eyes in the road. "Hell yeah, everybody was looking at they asses! I bet they are going to get talked about." He said while looking at me. "Yeah me too, well we're here." I said pulling up to his house. "Damn!!" He said in a panic voice. "What?" I said looking at him like he was crazy. "I think I lost my keys at the concert." He now was looking me dead in my face. "Well are your parents home? I said hoping he would say yes. "No, they decided to drive up to one of our vacation houses for the weekend. "So what are you going to do?" I said looking at him confused as hell. "Can you take me to JaMarcus's house I guess I can stay there for the rest of the weekend and drive up to our vacation house tomorrow. "No I know you don't want to listen to him mope and vent all damn weekend." I said laughing "So what am I going to do then Devyn?" He asked me "You could stay at my house, stay in one of our guess rooms. My parents won't mind!" I said looking at him. "Okay I guess." He said smiling at me.

Dammion's P.O.V.- We arrived at Devyn's house 5 minutes later. "Well here is a option" she said walking into one of the guess rooms. "I'll sleep in here." I sighed because I was tired as hell. "Cool, here are some clothes." She said smiling at me with her deep dimples. "How do you have men clothes in here?" I asked her confused as hell. "Well since this room in designed for a boy, wr just put clothes in here." She said with a duh look on her face. "Oh, okay." I said smiling at her. "Well goodnight! My room is right across the hall if you need anything." She said shutting the door. I took a shower, put on the clothes she gave me and went to sleep...... It was around 6 in the morning when I woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to ask Devyn where the kichen was. I was hungry as hell. I knew she was sleep so I just went in her room, and it was just like her personality. Leopard print everywhere! She had a painting of her, Aubrey, and Mariella on her wall and everything else was either leopard, or had Devyn on it.