The love of us

Devyn's P.O.V.

I woke up around 1:30 p.m. Lol I guess I was tired or maybe from that early ass phone call! I checked my phone, I had a missed call from Marriella and some text messages from a couple of boys.......which was the least of my concern! So I decided to get dressed for the day, I put on some ripped light wash shorts, a purple high low t-shirt, and my grapes. I instagramed myself and did my hair, but I just left it in its natural state which was curly. I called JaMarcus which is my best guy friend and Aubrey's boyfriend since we lived in the same subdivision. "Hey Barb!" he answered. He always called me Barb I guess short for Barbie. I didn't mind but I could tell Aubrey didn't like it! That bitch be tripping, "Hey JaMarcus!" I laughed into the phone. "What's up?" "Where you at?" He asked. "At home. " I said with a sigh. "Oh well come to Dammion's house, that's where I'm at." I could tell he was was trying to sould slick! "Oh my way" I sighed then hung up. I was walking around the corner to Dammion's house when I remembered what Aubrey had told me earlier this morning about Dammion having a crush on me. Oh well, nothing I can't handle!

Dammion's P.O.V.

When I saw Devyn all I could think was wow, she's gorgeous! I mean I've dated and liked a lot of pretty girls but she was the only one that made my heart beat 100 miles per minute, and I couldn't speak when I was around her. She had never really noticed me nor had we really talked before, but I head ovet heels for her no lie! "Hey Guys!" Her words made my heart skip a beat. "Heee hey Devyn." I knew I sounded nervous by the way she looked at me. JaMarcus ol stupid ass was enjoyed every minute of it, laughing and shit! "So wtf y'all doing?" Devyn said to us. But it was obvious she was talking to JaMarcus. "Nothing much Barb,I was about to go over to Aubrey house if you wanna roll with me?" "Hell yeah, Lets go see what she's doing!" Devyn said sounding all excited. Bro you wanna roll with us?" JaMarcus said trying to talk to me. "Uhh sure" I said in a dry voice since I fucking hate Aubrey fake ass. She do my nigga wrong and he is just blind to all the shit, that everybody else see....It MUST be the pussy! "Well, let's roll out then." JaMarcus said motioning Devyn and I to walk with him to get his car from his house. "I can tell if you 12, type of way!!" Devyn sang loud as hell throughout the car. Her and JaMarcus had been jamming stupid ass songs the whole way to Aubrey house, thank god we were all most there! "We're here." JaMarcus said getting out his black on black 2012 Mercedes Benz he had gotten last year for his 16th birthday. "FINALLY" I thought to myself. Irritated as hell from them damn songs they were listening to. Aubrey opened the door and smiled at Devyn but when she saw JaMarcus and I her whole face changed. "Hey, Bitch!" Devyn said trying to sound playfull but I could tell she really meant what she said. "Hey Bae!" Aubrey spoke back hugging Devyn. JaMarcus went to hug her and she gave him one of them friendly ass hugs. My poor nigga whipped! "Hey, Dammion." Aubrey spoke with a big ass smile on her face. I had heard around that she liked me and shit, but fuck that she fake.