The love of us

JaMarcus P.O.V

I had sent my babe atleast 4 text messages, and I called her! I guess she was busy but I know she saw my text because I have a IPhone 4 and I know when people see my text. So I got the clue she was ignoring me, but why? I just let it go and decided to go up the street to Dammion's house. I knocked on the door and his dad opened it. "Hey Mr.Collins, I just came to visit Dammion."I said. "Hey JaMarcus."he greeted me back. "Dammion you have Company!!!!"he yelled down the hall. I laughed at Dammion since he came running out of the room before his dad finished the sentence. "Hey Bro! Wassup?" Dammion said to me motioning me to go outside. "Nothing man just a little worried." I said with a sigh..... "why is that?" Dammion asked giving me his full attention. "Because man Aubrey is ignoring me, she won't text me back or answer my calls!" I was a little hurt to tell you the truth. "Lol bro you getting dissed haha!" Dammion said like the shit was funny! I didn't even wanna talk about it anymore since this Nigga wanna laugh at my hurt, but I had to talk about it. "Bro but she seemed fine last night!" I said with with confusion all over my face! "Females be tripping nigga you know that" Dammion said shaking his head. "Yeah I know, guess I'll give her time bro!"

Marriella's P.O.V.

I woke up and noticed that my door was open, so that means my mom went to work and came to check on me before she left. So I went to brush my teeth and shower before calling my daddy to come pick me up since my parents divorced when I was little. I know hate is a strong word but I absolutely HATE that my parents divorced. I just don't like going back and forth! I decided to call me girl Devyn to talk since she was my bestie. Aubrey is too, but I don't like the way she treats her boyfriend. In my opinion he is to good to her! "Hello this is Devyn Daniels. Sorry but I'm not able to answer your call at the moment so leave a message and I'll call you back, bye!"*Beep* "Hey girl call me back I wanna talk to you, before I go to my dad's so call me back chicka!" I said before hanging up. She must still be sleep at 12 in the evening! I chuckled to myself.