The love of us: WTF happened pt.2

Dammion's P.O.V.-  "Wakey wakey!" Aubrey said coming into my hospital room. She beat my damn nurse coming in here. 

"Ugh! Aubrey you're going to drive us crazy!" Devyn groaned turning over, going back to sleep.

"Well wake up we have school today." Aubrey said coming to sit on the foot of the bed.

"I already told you I'm not going, remember?" Devyn yawned with her eyes closed.

"Oh yeah, well since I'm here I might as well stay till eight." She said kicking her shoes off.

I sat up the best I could, but my body was sore as hell.

"You know yo duck head ass wanted to stay anyway!" I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up! You always talking shit" She said giving me the middle finger.

Devyn finally accepted she wasn't going to get any more sleep so she started talking too.

"Now yesterday y'all were all lovey dovey but now you're both back arguing with each other. What kind of shit is that?" She said looking back and forth at us.

"We have a love hate relationship babe." I shrugged my shoulders trying to get her to understand.

"Yeah true that." Aubrey said flipping thru t.v. channels.

After a while the pain got so bad I had to swallow my pride and ask Devyn to go get my nurse.

"You feel better now?" My nurse asked.

"Yes Ms.Nancy." I smiled.

"Well don't hesitate to call me if you're in pain honey." She said washing her hands, she had just finished pumping medicines into my I.V.

Eight passed and Aubrey went to school, JaMarcus said him and the rest of the team would come by after practice, Achaia and Diamond said they would come this weekend since they live an hour and a half away. So it was just Devyn and I.....

"Has my mama talked to you?" I asked trying to make conversation.

I knew she was mad at me because I didn't tell her I was in pain until I almost passed out.

"Yep, she'll be here either late tonight or in the morning." She said not looking at me.

"Okay, you hungry?"I asked looking in her direction, she was sitting on the couch with her feet prompted up, looking at her phone.

"Don't I look hungry?" She asked annoyed, finally looking at me.

"It that a trick question" I laughed.

"Shut up dude." She rolled her eyes.

"Look Devyn I'm sorry for not telling you I was in pain but my pride wouldn't let me." I sighed, laying back.

"Whatever Dammion." She said getting up, going to the restroom.

I thought she was crying but then I heard the shower water, I was just chilling when she came out naked.

"Damn babe, why naked?" I asked licking my lips.

"Well I forgot my bag, and quite staring at me nasty ass." She said looking for her stuff.

"It's right here." I said grabbing her duffle bag off of my tray.

"Thanks." She said trying to grab it from me.

"Not until I get my kiss." I puckered my lips, putting the bag behind me.

"Dammion quite playing, before that damn water gets cold." She pouted.