The love of us

Aubrey's P.O.V- Right Now I fucking hate JaMarcus like I'm so serious!  Yes I broke you with him.... but I had my reason. For one I didn't want to play with his heart anymore, second I like someone else, third its Dammion so I really hope him and Devyn aren't anything serious. Yes I know that's wrong, but the heart wants what the heart wants so it is what it is. I haven't told anyone because I don't want it to get out like that, so I'm just going to keep it to myself for a while..

I was watching Hit the Floor season 1 episodes when I got a call from Devyn. 

                            *Convo*

"Hey, what's up?" I said trying to sound normal.

"Hey, what's up my ass! Why did you do that boy like that Aubrey Nicole Hampter?" Devyn asked, calling me by my whole damn name! I knew she was mad at me.

"Because Devyn, I have my reasons." I sighed not trying to go into detail.

"DETAILS!!" She yelled into the phone.

"Damn, bitch don't worry about it!" I said hanging up in her face.  I knew that was the only way to end the conversation.  But now she's pissed, but I really don't care she'll get over it.

About 20 minutes later I got a text from Devyn it read.......

"Bitch fuck you, hanging up in my face and shit! Next time you and JaMarcus have a problem don't contact me nor Dammion. We're both tired of yall shit, then you hang up in my face? Nope fuck you! Have a nice day." -Devyn Allice Mitchell

"Fuck, now I gotta deal with her shit, plus all this other shit!" I said out loud with tears in my eyes. To say I'm stressed is a understatement. 

"Aubrey, Sarah and I are going to Red Lobster, want us to bring you anything?" My mom asked knocking on the door.

"No, I'm okay." I said back with tears rolling down my face, I don't have a appetite for shit.

"Fuck this shit!" I said out loud again.

I ran to my bathroom, "I know how to fix it." I said opening my medicine cabinet and getting out a bottle of pills......

Dammion's P.O.V- Devyn and I were laying in her bed it was about 10:45 p.m. "So tomorrow do you want to go to the carnival?" Devyn asked me interlocking our fingers.

"Sure, Your ass ant gone be scared?" I said laughing.

"No, Nigga and I'm gone tear you up in go carts!" Devyn said throwing up a gang sign.

"Oh okay." I said smacking my lips at her.

"Don't smack MY lips!" She said rolling her eyes, putting base in her voice on the word my.

"Your lips?" I said sitting up looking at her.

"Yep, MY lips!" she said bucking at me.

"Devyn, I'ma fuck you up!" I said standing up laughing.

"Let's go then!!!" She said standing up in her bed.

Right when she was about to jump on me her phone rang.

"Hello?" "What?" "She did what!" "Okay, I will, I'm on the way!" She said with tears streaming down her face.

When she got off she phone she hurried to get her keys and put on her shoes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked worried as hell, as I watched her run around looking for her shoes.

"Aubrey tried to commit suicide today, she's at the hospital and she took about 60 pills! That was her mom that called!" Devyn said with tears running down her face.

"Fuck, come on! I'll drive and you call JaMarcus and tell him to meet us at the hospital!" I said grabbing my jacket, keys, and shoes in my hand.

Devyn followed me to my car, and we left....