The love of us

Dammion's P.O.V.- "Come on nigga we have to go meet Shooter in 20 minutes!" I said to JaMarcus who was in our hotel mirror looking at himself.

He walked out of the bathroom "I'm coming, where do we have to meet him at?"

"He said at the trap house."

JaMarcus and I have been working for Shooter for about a year now. I know we don't have to since both of our families have money. But we want something on our own.

"Do we have to sell some shit to these Atlanta people tonight?" JaMarcus asked me getting into our black Tahoe Shooter gave us while we were staying down her for the weekend.

"Probably."

"Damn I'm tired of this shit bro." He shook his head.

"Yeah me too, why the hell did we start in the first place." I laughed.

"Young and dumb!"

"Hell yeah." I agreed.

It was silent for a while before JaMarcus spoke up.

"Aubrey been texting me saying Devyn is curious and how she can't keep lying to her." He laid his head back on the seat.

"I know, she texted me too. I really hate keeping this from Devyn too,but you know how she is." I sighed.

"Yeah, man this shit getting complicated as hell! Shooter all down our throats talking bout how we need to start coming to Atlana more often, Aubrey pressuring us to tell Devyn when we didn't even tell her ass she figured it out, and our parents getting curious and shit! Damn we only 16!" JaMarcus said looking like he wanted to cry.

"Bro I know, Shooter ol rubber ducky shaped ass need to fly his ass to Los Angeles sometimes if he want us to start selling like that. And I plan on telling Devyn I just can't no time soon. As for our parents don't worry about that right now." I said trying to cheer him up.

"I hear you bro but its just getting hard." He said.

I turned into the trap house "Yeah but we in this together, I got you and you got me."

"Yeah, bros for life." He said elbowing my arm.

When we got out the Tahoe we saw Biggie which is the trap house guard. He's a big white, bald guy who doesn't take any shit and he'll bust a cap in somebody's ass quick!

"Wassup youngins." Biggie said shaking our hands.

"Sup." We both said in unison.

He did the passcode so we could go in.

The trap house wasn't anything to play with, there were drugs everywhere in the front. Strippers in the back and everything else that was illegal to have.

"Come here bitches!" Shooter hollared out to us when we walked past him, since we didn't even see his ugly ass.

We did ass we were told "Hey Shooter." JaMarcus said.

"Shut the fuck up and sit yall asses down!"

"So, this is the plan Y'all two lil niggas are going to this nigga Q trap house and I want you to kill everyone in there, take all his shit, and set that bitch on fire." He said throwing two big black duffle bags at us, and giving us the directions.

"Oh hell nah! I don't kill people." JaMarcus said standing up.

"Nigga you gone do whatever the hell shooter tell you to do unless ima bust a bullet in your shit! Understand?" Shooter said throwing a gun on the table.

Shooter is a tall man, beard, gold grill, and he's blind in one eye.

"Come on JaMarcus let's go do this." I said standing up grabbing the stuff shooter gave us.

"Yeah get the fuck out, come back when the shit I told yall to do is done!" Shooter said walking to the back of the trap house obviously to fuck around with one of the strippers.

Once we were back in the Tahoe I just put my head in my hands and thought about the shit I was about to do.

"Dammiom what if we die, ant enough money in the world for the shit we about to do!" JaMarcus said throwing his hands up.

"Look here nigga I don't want to do this shit either but if we don't then you know Shooter gone kill our asses so we have no choice and I promise bro after we do this shit we can stop with all this." I said trying to calm down.

"Man whatever, fuck it." JaMarcus said taking some bullet proof vest out of the backseat and handing me one.

"Are we going to wear them mask." I asked him.

"Well duh nigga!" JaMarcus smacked his lips.

It took us about an hour to get to Q's trap house. We took the long way, it was silent no music no nothing.

When we got there we said a prayer cocked our guns that we had and ran in.....

BANG! BANG BANG! we ran in shooting.

"What the fu-" some man we had never seen before said he didn't even get to finish before I shot him in the head.

"Marcus you good?" I screamed over the shots I heard.

"Yeah!" He screamed back.

I knew who Q was so I went right to the back were his office was.

He was in there fucking some lady who looked to be pregnant I guess that was his wife, Shooter had told us about a while back.

She saw me so she got off him and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

I shot him before he could get his gun out.

Shooter said leave no witnesses and I knew that if I let her live he would find out so I had to kill her too.

I kicked the bathroom door in and she was sitting on the toliet butt naked, shaking.

"No please, don't kill me I won't tell that I saw a thing!" She cried.

I was crying to through the mask but she couldn't see.

I took the mask off and went to hug her, she hugged me back.

I backed back and closed my eyes tight before I shot her.

She died instantly.....

10 comments?

Vote?