The love of us

Dammion's P.O.V.- When we pulled up at Aubrey's house we saw her sitting outside crying, cursing, and screaming.  Of couse Devyn over dramatic ass jumped out my car and ran over to where she was.

"Aubrey what's going on?" Devyn asked consoling her.

"I'm tired of this shit! I know I messed up with trying to commit suicide and all but damn, my parents are treating me like I'm 4 or something.  Watching my every move, watching me eat and I'm pretty damn sure they watch me sleep too! Oh, and I can't be out passed 8 annnndddd they took my car!" She said crying harder than before.

"I'm sure ther just want you safe." I said watching my choice of words.

"Okay, but they don't have to go to extreme measures!" Devyn said rolling her eyes and neck.

I could tell she was irritated but I gave her a look letting her know to watch her words. She understood so she just shook her head.

"I know....." Aubrey spoke up after a while.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm good!  Thanks love birds" She laughed lightly.

"There you go, you and JaMarcus both say that." I laughed.

I really do miss my nigga, I haven't talked to him in almost a week.

"Aye, yall wanna go by JaMarcus house for a little bit.

"Yeah I'm down, I miss my brother!" Devyn smiled showing her deep dimples.

"Hold on I have to ask my mom!" Aubrey spoke in a annoyed voice.

After everything was good with Aubrey and her parents, and we promised her mom we would be back by 7 we finally left.

Aubrey's P.O.V.- I really am nervous about seeing JaMarcus, I mean I haven't seen, or talked to him since the day that I woke up. I hope everything goes good....

On the way to his house we jammed to "I wanna be with you" by Future and Nicki Minaj.

Devyn and Dammion sang to each other the whole song, I swear they are just the cutest.

When we pulled up to JaMarcus's house he was in his garage of course playing GTA 5.

"Hey my niggas!" JaMarcus said to Devyn and Dammion dapping them up and hugging Devyn.

He just looked at me "Hey Aubrey. "

"Hey JaMarcus." I said giving him a side hug.

While They all talked about what's been going on with them and how they are so ready for school to start back up. I just sat there looking at JaMarcus talk and thought about how I fucked everything up and about how much I miss him.

"Can y'all give Aubrey and I some time to talk?" JaMarcus asked looking at me.

Devyn and Dammion just looked at each other, then at us and said "sure." then the both got up and went to the car.

"Come here." JaMarcus said opening his arms to me.

I wasnon the verge of crying, I could feel the tears so I did as he said.

We just hugged for what seemed like forever. 

He whispered sweet things in my ear, and told me everything was going to be alright.

"Thanks JaMarcus, I really needed that." I said looking up at him since he's 6'2 and I'm 5'4.

"Anytime, so what's been going on?" He asked smiling.

I went on to tell him about my parents and how I feel and all. He just listened and shook his head every now and then.

That was the first time in months that we hadn't argued.

Maybe we would get back together after all.