The love of us

Dammion's P. O.V-  I was waken up by soft kisses being placed on my face. 

"Good morning babe." I smiled.

"Morning." Devyn said, sitting on my chest.

I looked at the clock seeing it was only 10 a.m.    "You hungry?" I asked, rubbing her thighs.

"Duh! That's why I woke you up." She laughed.

"Watcha wanna eat?" I asked.

"Well I was hoping you could cook me like some pancakes, bacon, eggs, cinnamon rolls, etc." She named, counting on her fingers.

"I gotcha." I taped her leg indicating for her to get up.

She slowly got off of me, helping me up.

I went in the bathroom and took care of my business before going downstairs to cook Devyn's food.

"Bout time." She joked, when she saw me walking into the kitchen, she was sitting on a stool by the kitchen counter. She already had all the ingredients laid out for me.

"Don't get beat up nigga." I bucked at her short ass.

"Shut yo ol cripple, tall, lanky butt up." Devyn said bucking back at me.

I went to the cabinet to get out some pans "I wasn't to crippled last night." I said winking at her.

She blushed "Leave me alone."

"Its okay babe, I understand you can't take the dick....Its cool shawty." I smiled, thinking about it.

She turned red in the face, and smiled back at me.

"How the hell you turn on this raggedy ass stove?" I asked frustrated.

"My stove isn't raggedy, you're just stupid!" She got up, and pushed some button turning the stove on.

"High-tech ass stove." I mumbled, but she still heard me.

"What you say nigga?" Devyn said stepping into me, like she was gone do something.

I backed her into the refrigerator "Nah my nigga, what did you say?"

"Move man." She tried to push me back, but I didn't budge.

"Dammion mooovvveee, you're daughter is hungry." She pouted.

I looked her in her green eyes "Fine, and my daughter isn't hungry, yo greedy ass is."

Devyn sniffed and turned red again, before tears started pouring down her face.

"Babe I'm sorry, that was mean." I lifted her into my arms.

She jerked "Normally I would say something mean back to you but these hormones are killing me."

"I know, but I am sorry though." I wiped the tears she had on her face.

"Dammion I'm fine." Devyn fanned her face, getting down.

"You sure?" I asked trying to make sure.

"Yes, I'm sure." She looked up at me.

"Okay don't try to kill me later." I turned around, and made sure the pans were hot.

"Shut up." She laughed.

A whole hour and a half later of me slaving for her ass the food was done.

She kissed my lips "Thank you babe."

"Yeah whatever." I smirked.

At first we were silently eating but then she started talking to me.