The love of us

Devyn's P.O.V.- I woke up the next morning in Dammion's arms. I'm so grateful that he forgave me for doing what I did now I need to talk to JaMarcus and Aubrey. I checked my phone and I had a text from my mom telling me that she flew out to India where my dad was for business, a missed call from Aubrey's mom and a voicemail from her also. I listened to the voicemail and it just said that Aubrey had progressed but she was still in a coma.

"Goodmorning." Dammion said yawning

"Morning." I said back

He got up to get some clothes and take a shower, I did the same.

"Want to take a shower with me?" I asked just to see what he would say.

"No, I respect you more than that Devyn." He said with a serious face, then looked away.

"I was just playing." I said a little embarrassed.

"I know, but still." He sighed walking into the bathroom.

I went into my room to shower and get ready also......

"Hey, come on we're going to get something to eat and go to the hospital." Dammion said coming into my room.

"Okay, hold up." I said getting up going to look in the mirror.

I had a pink button down short sleeve polo shirt, some khaki shorts, my tan sperrys, a gold Michael Kors watch and my hair was in a sock bun with my bangs hanging down.

I turned around and looked at Dammion he looked good. He had on a "I got 99 problems but my shoes ant one" shirt that was black with green and pink writing, some khaki shorts and his black, pink and green Kevin Durant shoes, with elite socks.

We both looked simple but cute.

"What do you want to eat?" Dammion said once we got in his car.

"Ihop." I said instantly.

"Okay Devyn." He laughed since everyone knows I have a thing for Ihop.

It was silent the whole way there but it was a comfortable silence.

"Devyn you know I care about you right." Dammion said once we were seated.

"Yeah, and I care about you too." I said smiling.

"I'm sorry about last night, hollering at you and all." He said looking down, I know he felt some type of way about it.

"Its cool, I know I was wrong." I said holding his hand.

"Yeah, remember what I told you last night." He said staring at me.

"I will." I said back.

"Can I start you two off with anything to drink?" Our waitress Alice said coming to our booth, we both knew her because her daughter Allison goes to our school.

"Yes Ma'am." We both said in unison.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade." I said looking at her.

"And I'll take a sprite." Dammion said smiling at her.

"Okay, I'll be back with you guys drinks and to take your order. She said smiling at us.

No later then 5 minutes she came back.

"Here you go, now what would you two like to eat." She said giving us a look.

We both laughed, we all love Ms.Alice, even though her daughter Allison starts all the drama at our school, her mother is a sweetheart.

"I want strawberry bananas pancakes, a side of scrambled eggs, and two strips of bacon." I said handing her my menu.

"Okay Ms.Devyn and for you Dammion?" She said.