The love of us

*One Month Later*

Devyn's P.O.V.- I am now three in a half months pregnant and getting bigger day by day.

Before I know it'll be November and that means it will be time to tell our parents, which is the last thing I want to do.

Dammion and I had a doctor's appointment today so I was getting ready before he picked me up.

Since I'm so short my stomach isn't that big but to me its big enough, my face has swollen a little, and due to me taking prenatal vitamins my hair has grown a lot.

I put on a loose fitting last kings black and white sweater, some long black leggings, and my Oreos. My hair was straight so I put it in a high ponytail. I had in my diamond hoops, and I put my black Rolex on.

I was sitting on the couch eating some eggs, and bacon when Dammion called me and told me he couldn't make the doctors appointment.

"Why the fuck not?" I asked angrily, this was only our fourth doctors appointment and I expect him to be at every single one.

"Babe calm down. I have something I gotta take care of." He tried to talk to me.

"Like what?" I grabbed my keys out of my purse, and walked outside to my range rover.

"Just don't worry about it." He sighed.

"Dammion don't tell me what to do like I'm missing the gotdamn appointment!" I yelled into the phone as I was backing out of the garage.

"Devyn I'm sorry, I gotta go so we'll talk about it later. I love you." He said hesitantly.

"Nigga fuck you!" I hung up, and threw my phone in the passager seat.

I called Aubrey to see if she wanted to go with me but she didn't answer so I called Achaia.

I told her and Diamond a couple days after I found out, to my surprise they were both excited for Dammion and I. Diamond even asked if she could be the Godmother.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Achaia, do you want to go to my doctors appointment with me?" I really hoped she would say yes.

"Dev I would love to go with you, Diamond is here too!" She said excitedly.

I smiled "Okay be ready in like twenty minutes."

"Alright." She hung up.

When I pulled up to Achaia's house, her and Diamond ran outside and hopped in my car.

I just laughed "Why are yall so happy?" I asked.

"Because girl we're going to go see the baby." Diamond said from the backseat.

"Where is Dammion?" Achaia asked looking at me.

"I don't know, and I don't care." I said with an attitude.

"Drug business?" She asked.

"Yeah I guess,  JaMarcus this time too?" I asked turning down the Beyonce album I bought on ITunes.

"Yeah,supposedly they have to go pick something up, and pack it." She sighed.

"Oh." I said dryly, really and truly I didn't care. If that's what Dammion's dumb ass wants to do than that's him, I just know he better no be doing that shit when our baby comes.

"How do you feel?" Diamond patted on my shoulder.

"I'm okay its just my boyfriend/baby daddy is passing me off." I got on the freeway.