The love of us

Devyn's P.O.V.- I was in Aubrey and JaMarcus's room helping her with her Spanish homework when JaMarcus came in there.

"Brother what's wrong with you? You've been acting really nervous lately." I asked him, I was starting to worry about JaMarcus.  He's been acting like this since Aubrey went through his phone.

"Um nothing, I'm fine." He said walking out of the room.

Aubrey looked at me and shook head.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?" I asked her tossing the Spanish book to the side.

"No, but last night he came back at like two, and we hadn't see him all day. Then when he got in the bed he was tossing and turning all night." Aubrey looked like she was in deep thought.

"I think Dammion knows something but he won't tell." She said biting her fingernails.

"I'll be back." Before she could say anything I jogged into Dammion and I's room.

He was in the restroom peeing, with the lights off.

"Hey sexy." He said turning to face me.

"Morning to you too, why are you peeing in the dark fool?" I laughed.

"Cause I really had to go, so I didn't turn the light on." He tucked his dick back into his briefs, and washed his hands.

"Oh, I have to ask you about something." I leaned on the wall.

"Alright and be ready at like four, we're all going to carnival a few miles from here. It leaves today." Dammion walked out of the bathroom.

"Cool, do you wanna talk now or later." I sat on the bed and crossed my legs, looking at him.

He sighed "Now."

"Okay so Aubrey is really worried about JaMarcus and I am too, we both know that you know what's going on so could you please please please tell me?" I said all in one breath.

He was looking thru the closet for something to wear "No I can't. For one that's not my business, yours either. And second if Aubrey wants to know what's wrong with her man then she needs to ask him. Shit that's crazy." He laughed taking out a orange polo shirt, and some kacki shorts.

That's one of the things I really can't seem to stand about Dammion. He's always right and I hate it. 

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes.

"So you mad?" He made a funny face at me, I couldn't help but laugh.

"No, I just wish you would tell me what's going on." I stood up on the bed.

"Look babe, I can't. I promised my bro." He walked over to me.

"Okay I understand a promise is a promise." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I looked at him "I see you have hickies."

"Thanks a lot!" He said in a little kid voice making me laugh.

"I swear you're dumb." I said wiping my eyes.

"Yeah whatever motherfucker." He stuck his tounge out and me.

I looked at the clock it was 3:15 p.m.

"I have to get dressed." I pecked his lips before getting off the bed.

"Match me." Dammion said putting his clothes on.

"No, I'm tired of matching your ass." I smacked my lips.

"Fuck you then." He said dryly.

"I'm just kidding, get out your feelings big nuts!" I pinched his ass.