The love of us

JaMarcus P.O.V.- Achaia kissed my lips "Babe when are you going to tell your friends that we're together?"

We were at her house chilling, we had just gotten back from the funeral.

"I don't know, you know Devyn and Aubrey aren't very accepting." I sighed at the thought of even telling them.

"Yeah but I think I can win Devyn over. Now Aubrey on the other hand, that's a different story." She looked at me.

"Shid babe trust me you have to first get Devyn to like you then you can earn her trust. But as for Aubrey she will never like you so don't worry about it." I tried to explain.

"Didn't you and Aubrey date?"

"Yes, we dated since 7th grade." I looked down.

To be completely honest I really do miss Aubrey. She was my everything and I hate the way things are now.

"Why did yall break up?" She asked.

"Long story." I let out a loud sigh.

Devyn's P.O.V.-  "Good Bethany!" I screamed down the bleachers, she had just spiked the ball down.

"Sit cho country ass down." Dammion smacked his lips.

I kicked him, and I know it had to hurt because I had on tough shoes.

"Ouch babe that hurt." He whined, rubbing his ankle.

I laughed "That's what you get."

When the game our team played was over we left.

"Babe I can do that." I said once we we walking to the car.

"Yeah whatever!" He laughed.

Dammion was starting to piss me off with all that laughing shit!

"Fuck you!" I hollered at him.

"What the hell did I do?" He asked throwing his hands up.

"You were laughing your ass off at me." I was mad as fuck.

He smirked at me and grabbed my hips "I'm sorry for laughing at you."

He knows I can't take it when he does things like that.

"I forgive you, you seven foot ass nigga."

He laughed "Girl I'm only 6'4."

"Yeah and boy I'm only 5'2."

"We all can tell." Someone said from behind me.

I turned around to see Aubrey and Chris.

"Hey boo...what are you doing here? I thought you were going home to take a nap." I said to Aubrey.

I acted like Chris wasn't even there.

"Well I was but Chris wanted to come to the tournament so....here I am." She smiled.

"Chris when is your baby due?" I asked giving him a fake smile.

Aubrey bucked her eyes and Dammion giggled a little.

"Oh um in July." He said nervously.

"Are you and Brittany still together?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

Brittany and Chris dated for a few months, I heard she was pregnant too. But she got an abortion when she found out he already had a baby on the way.

I could tell he got mad when I asked him that.

"Hell no, don't you see me here with your best friend?" He popped off.

"Hold up Lil bum nigga! No need to get an attitude." Dammion pushed him, causing him to fly back.