The love of us

Dammion's P.O.V.- When we got to the mall I parked, but Aubrey ol stupid ass made me park at the entrance since nobody really parks by the entrance or goes in that way.

"Damn it hot outside!" JaMarcus said as we were walking in.

"Yes it is." Devyn wiped her forehead.

"So where do yall want to go first?" I asked when we got inside.

"As long as we go to the Versace store I'm cool." JaMarcus said putting some gum in his mouth.

"Nigga what do you need from the Versace store?" I asked

"Some beanies." He said in a duh tone.

"Oh yeah, and we need to go to Foot Locker asap. I gotta get them new KD's." I said looking around.

"Where do yall want to go first?" I asked Aubrey and Devyn who were talking about some damn sweater they saw online at American Eagle.

"Don't matter." They both said in unison.

We went to Foot Locker first, and I immediately went to find the shoes I wanted.

"Babe!" I said calling out to Devyn who was looking at some hot pink Samoas.

"Yea?" She said coming over to where I was.

"You like these?" I asked her since her opinion really matters to me.

"Yeah they are cute." She touched the shoes.

"Okay, let me know when your ready to check out." I said hugging her from behind.

"Why?" She said turning around to face me.

"Because I told you I was going to buy you something, so let me know when your ready to check out."

"Dammion I tol-"

I interrupted her "Go." I said going in the other direction before she could say anything.

About 30 minutes later we were checking out I bought Devyn some hot pink Samoas, Black, turquoise, and yellow Lebron's, and the Bel-Air 5's. I bought myself the KD's I wanted, some gray Samoas, some black Samoas, and couple pair of Elite socks.

After Aubrey and JaMarcus bought their stuff we went to the Versace store. JaMarcus and I bought about 10 beanies each. I'm not gone lie those damn beanies wers high as hell but worth it.

Devyn and Aubrey bought themselves a couple of those Versace shirts that have chains and different stuff on them, and some shorts since we don't have a dress code at our school.

We went to American Eagle, well Actually Aubrey and Devyn did. JaMarcus and I sat on the bench by the store since we don't like shit like that.

"Where to now?" Devyn asked shifting her bags in her arm.

"Uhhh, lets go to the Nike store, and after that we can to Victoria Secret." Aubrey said looking at something on her phone.

"That's fine." I said taking the bags from Devyn.

"Thanks babe." She smiled.

"You good." I said walking into Nike.

"Look Devyn, those are so cute." Aubrey said tapping on Devyn's shoulder to look at some lime green leopard print shoes.

"Yes those are cute!" Devyn said excited since her ass loves leopard print.

"I don't get it." JaMarcus said smacking his lips.

"Get what bro?" I said sitting down.

"How they both get so excited over some damn leopard shoes." He laughed.