The love of us

Dammion's P.O.V.- I still felt really bad about assuming Devyn and Aubrey beat them girls up for no reason.

So I decided to make it up to them by buying them something. I had to go alone because JaMarcus was going to meet up with Achaia. I hope my nigga know what he doing.

"Babe why are you all dressed up?" Devyn said looking up from her homework when I came out of the restroom.

I had on a red Last Kings sweater, some dark camouflage pants that were baggy and had pockets all over them, red Retros, diamond stud earrings, a red Last Kings beanie, and my gold Rolex watch.

"To get a haircut." I sighed, lacing up shoes.

I really was going to get a haircut too.

I looked up at her, she was sitting on the bed with her hair in a messy bun, her glasses on, and she had on a pink nike t-shirt and a pair of green nike shorts. With some green and pink elite socks.

I chuckled and smiled at her when she looked up.

"What?" Devyn said raising her eyebrows at me.

"You look cute lil bit." I stood up.

I call her lil bit sometimes because she's so damn short compared to me.

"Thank you handsome, you look good as hell." She bit her bottom lip.

"Thank you." I stood in front of her and put my hands on the bed.

"Mmmmmm, you smell good too, as always." Devyn pecked my lips.

It soon turned into much more.

"Mm babe I can't." I groaned when I could feel her getting turned on.

"But Dammion..." She whined.

"Look, I promise we'll finish when I get back." I said kissing her lips several times.

"Okay." She picked her binder and pen back up, and got back to work.

I chuckled "Just like that huh?"

"Yeah you said you have to go so go." Devyn said with an attitude.

I lifted her chin up "Babe don't be like that."

"Fine, be gone." She sighed.

"I love you." I said getting all up in her face.

She laughed "I love you too, and be careful."

When I finally left the summer house I got a call from Shooter but I didn't answer.  I honestly don't feel like fucking with that nigga, and I made a promise to my bro that that killing Q job would be our last one.

About and hour and ten minutes later I pulled into the mall parking lot.

"My nigga!" I heard a familiar voice behind me, it was Albert fat ass.

"What's good B?" I greeted him.

"Nothing much just came to get a haircut. You?" He said walking by me.

"Same here, and I came to get Devyn and Aubrey something. You know the story bro." I said walking into the mall.

"Hell yeah I know the story! From what I heard and saw on the camera at school, Devyn and Aubrey whooped they ass!" Albert said getting hype.

"Yeah, I was mad as hell at first but Melody provoked them so."

"Yeah and Melody deserved to get her ass whooped." He said shaking his head.

We went to the place we get our hair cut at and I stuck with the same thing I get everything I go. A edge up, and a trim.

"Alright bro, I'll catch up with you later." I hit Albert's arm.