The Love of us

1 Month Later....

Devyn's P. O. V-

"A'lice do you like these little shorts I picked up for Dylan, aren't they cute?" My mom said barging in my room. I was laying in my bed with my swollen feet prompted up on a pillow, eating ice cream.

"Uh yeah Mommy, I like them." I lied.

I'm now almost eight months pregnant and big as ever. I haven't gained much weight so basically I'm all stomach, My mom has taken over everything.  She buys Dylan stuff everyday, she started Black Friday and hasn't stopped since then. I wouldn't trip if it was cute stuff but its ugly shit. She's made one of our guests room a nursery for Dylan, and everything. 

"Good because they have them in all colors, I'll go put them in her room." She smiled, walking out of my room.

I decided to call Dammion and vent to him how I feel, he's getting more and more excited and the days go by. Of course he's still supportive and does anything I want him to do right now.

"Yeah babe?" He answered the phone.

"She's doing it again." I whined.

He laughed "Your mama?"

"Yes! I know she's going to have her first grandchild and all, but she's really taking over. Its my child you know."  I scooped some ice cream into my mouth.

"I understand babe, just tell her how you feel." He sighed.

"I don't want to hurt her feelings though." I said.

"I'm sure she'll understand ." He said.

"Okay I'll tell her." I said nervously.

"I miss you." Dammion said, making me smile.

"I miss you too babe, when do you come back? I asked.

The whole basketball team drove up to some camp they go to every year in the middle of the season. Its only three days but if you're pregnant, and hormonal that's a long ass time.

"Sunday night." He yawned.

"Babe it's only Friday."  I complained.

"I'll be back before you know it, calm down. If you really miss me that much we can facetime or something like that."  He chuckled.

"I'd rather see you in person." I said hoping I could .

"Well you can't, and no I'm not telling you where the camp at. I know that's what you're thinking."  He said, sounding like he was moving around.

"Fine, let's face time then." I said, scooping some more ice cream into my mouth.

"Alright, hold up." He said, hanging up the phone.

About thirty seconds later his handsome face appeared on my screen, he had on a black beanie and one of our school's boys basketball shirts.

"Hey there gorgeous." He smiled at me.

"Hey big head." I laughed.

"What cha doing?" He asked, looking at me through the screen.

"Nothing, bored as hell." I said, putting my hair in a high ponytail.

"Do something." He said in a duh tone of voice.

"Like what? You're out of town." I smacked my lips.

He chuckled "Did you forget you have friends Devyn? "