The love of us: Aubrey and JaMarcus

Aubrey's P.O.V.- When I got home, JaMarcus called me and asked me to go out one a lunch date with him today since today is Saturday.  I woke up did my daily morning routine and got ready.

I decided to wear a pair of pink floral shorts, a creme white shirt that said Barbie Bitch on it in pink letter, and a pair of creme white sandals. I wore my hair in its natural state with a white headband.

It was simple but cute. JaMarcus called me and told me he was outside.

"You look good." I said smiling at him.

He looked more then good to tell the truth.  He had on a light pink v-neck t-shirt, some white shorts and some sperries.

"You do too, so you tryna match daddy?" He said making me laugh.

"No! I bet I got dressed before you." I said still laughing.

"Aubrey, now you know your ass don't wake up till 11 and I woke up at 8 so...." JaMarcus said rolling his eyes.

"Haha, okay JaMarcus." I laughed.

"Watch the damn road!" I screamed when he was just staring at me laughing like he wasn't driving.

"A little annoyed are we?" He bucked his eyes.

"Fuck you." I said dryly scrolling through my instagram.

"Yes ma'am anytime." he laughed.

We went to Ihop and that was the best time ever, It made me remember why I feel in love with JaMarcus and why I'm still in love with him. We may have our ups and downs mostly downs but I love him, and he loves me too!

JaMarcus P.O.V.- After Aubrey and I ate I wanted to take her to one of our favorite places we used to go to when we were together....the park. Because its pretty quiet, its outside, and when we go there we feel like we can talk about any and everything with each other.

"Awwww, JaMarcus we're going to our favorite park." Aubrey smiled.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it."

"I do." She said sighing.

"So what are we exactly?" Aubrey asked as she was sitting on my lap in a swing.

"I mean I want us to get back together eventually buuutttt we need to work on ourselves before we get back into a relationship." I said grabbing her around her waist.

"Yeah, but can't we do that in a relationship?" She pouted.

"Nope!" I popped the P.

"JaMarcussssss!" She still pouted.

"You miss me?" I smirked.

"YESSSSS!" She stood up and looked at me.

"I miss you too." I smiled.

"So then get back with me." She sat back down on my lap.

"Takes time." I smiled.

"Okay, I guess I can wait." She sighed.

"Good girl!" I laughed.

"Nigga I ant no damn dog." She rolled her eyes.

We both just laughed and talked about old memories, we even talked about Devyn and Dammion. Damn I miss that girl. But like I said it taked time, no a long time though.

"I want to go to Spoons!" She said looking at me.

"Let's go then." I smiled.

On the way there we listened to "I Wished You Loved Me" by Tynisha Keli. Aubrey ass knew all the words.

"Damn, do you have to get every flavor and every topping?" I smirked at her.

"Hell yes! I haven't been here since, well you know." She looked down.

"Don't like to talk about it?" I lifted her chin.

"No." She looked back down.

"Okay, then we won't talk about it." I sighed.

"I'm tired, aren't you?" She said typing on a text message once we got back in my car.

"No, you go to sleep early and wake up late. What kind of shit is that?" I laughed.

"Its called Aubrey shit my nigga." She said throwing her hands up.

I laughed "Same ol Aubrey huh?"

"Yeah, just a better version." She smiled.

"Always smiling and shit."

"Haha, sooo" She blushed.

"Who you texting?" I said changing lanes to to back to her house.

"Devyn." She said looking at me.

"What y'all talking about?"

"Nicole Cidman." She sighed.

"That girl that tries to fuck with all the black and mixed boys?"

"Yeah, she's pregnant by Chris."

"Damn, foreal!" I laughed.

Chris used to be one of my niggas that I used to kick it with but he tried to fuck with a girl I was madly in love with named Christian from freshman year. And I can't call niggas like that my friend so fuck him, and her but she moved so fuck it.

"Its not funny, she's only a sophomore this year." Aubrey said punching me in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for laughing then." I said smirking at her.

She just gave me a fake smile and rolled her eyes.

Damn I love that girl.