Happiness

Hey guys! Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays if you do not celebrate. It is Christmas Eve for me here in Canada, it is almost five pm. This is your Christmas update and the last chapter of this year. I will start updating on Wednesdays in the New Year. It will not start the first Wednesday, most likely the second Wednesday. I hope you guys are having a great holiday either way, Hopefully you guys like this update and please comment, vote and follow!

Another note: I am going to be re-picking up one other story in the New Year and working from there, and I have found I would like to re-start "The Definition of Love." So, I will be editing that in the New Year and begin posting again soon. 

I hope you guys have a wonderful end to this year, I love you all so much! See you next year! 

-Kelsey

***

Back home, Demi sat on the couch as Wilmer put the girl's to bed, holding her envelope with the baby pictures tucked inside close to her heart. She couldn't help but grin when she heard his footsteps coming down the hallway towards the stairs of their luxurious house. She had wanted to plan a big way to tell him and the girl's, but decided against it, something simple would be easier and much more intimate.

"Ahh, finally, alone." Wilmer said, smiling as he sat down on the couch next to his fiancee, wrapping his arms around her. She lovingly turning into him, pulling the envelope from under her sweater and handed it to him. Wilmer looked at the women with a questioning look, taking the envelope from her and opening it.

"What's this, babe?" Demi gave a shy smile and nudged him to open it. The pictures were inside the white envelope and Demi watched as he took them out, turning them around to look at the three pictures. His eyes went wide and he broke out into a large grin,

"Is this real?" He questioned, turning his head to look better at her.

"Your pregnant?" He exclaimed, jumping up and pulling her from the couch, wrapping his arms around her.

"Your pregnant!" He yelled and Demi squealed, hugging him back. When he pulled from the hug, Wilmer slide down onto his knees, pulling up her sweater to reveal the tiny bump, although noticeable when you are staring at her usually flat stomach. He placed his hands on either side of her stomach, looking up at her as she grinned before he leaned down to give a gentle kiss on her tiny bump where their baby was beginning to grow.

Early the next morning, Demi was up by six am, the girl's had gymnastics at eight but Demi had wanted to be up early enough to see Wilmer go to work. She made him some coffee, making a tea for herself and watched him drive off as their oldest daughter came down the stairs, her blonde hair sticking up all over the place as she walked through the kitchen in her sweatpants and a tank top.

"Good morning, Sof." Demi smiled at the girl, reaching down to pull the girl's fingernails out of her mouth. The girl gave her mother a hug, moving to the cupboard to grab her favorite cereal, a sugary blend of fruity loops. Demi grabbed the milk and helped get the girl a bowl, filling it with the cereal.

"Eat and then go get dressed, okay? I'm going to wake your sister." It was almost seven thirty and they needed to get going soon. Demi was already dressed and ready to head to the gym where she would drop the girl's off. Upstairs and to the left was the pink room that belonged to her four year old, the level three gymnast was asleep in her bed with her thumb brought up to her mouth. Demi grinned, sitting down on the side of the bed and began to rub the small childs back.

"Cmon Faith, time to wake up, babe, it's almost time for gym." Demi talked to her daughter as the small girl began to stir in her sleep. When her eyes fluttered open, she crawled her way into her mother's arms and Demi hugged the girl tightly.