92

"Mrs. Lovato, she seems completely fine, just a little sickness." The doctor who I had been suggested to told me and I shook my head, there was no way Amelia was just a little sick. Nick had wanted to come, but his work caused him to not be able to.

"Bull, shes been like this for a while." I groaned, holding both my girls on my lap as I talked to the doctor. The idiot of a doctor stood there after examing my daughter, told me that there was nothing she coud do and that there was nothing wrong with her. I shook my head at her and stood up, putting Sofia down and putting my three year old on my hip.

"Mrs Lovato.." She started, but I held my hand up and shook my head at her, taking my oldest's hand and making my way out of the small room. I got the bill and put it in my purse, handing over my insurance papers and leaving the office.

"Mommy? Can we get icecream?" Sofia asked softly from the backseat as I started the car. I looked back at her and then at a sleepy Amelia, wondering if she would let me take her out again to go into the store to grab some icecream tubs. Icecream sounded nice.

"If you promise to behave, I will go get us some icecream." I told her and she nodded, holding up her pinky at me. I smiled at my six year old and took off around the corner, driving down the road and stopping at a store. I picked Amelia up from her car seat and unbuckled little Sofia, letting her into the store and pick out an icecream for herself, her daddy and Amelia. She gave me suggestions and I ended up picking one.

I got to the counter and took out my card, ready to pay and get home to give these two a nap.

"That will be $5.87, ma'am." I quickly paid, putting my sunglasses back on and going back to my car.

***

Back to the apartment, I was curled up on the couch watching Friends on Netflix while the girls took a nap, I was so excited to have a moment to myself. In all this drama, with both girls having bad days and Nick working way too much lately, I barely had any time to just sit back and relax, other then the moments I got to pee or fill the car with gas.

I had my cup of tea in my hand and a small bowl of crisps, listening to the hilariousness that Chandler is. He made me smile when I really didnt feel like smiling, and this show had been there when I hadnt wanted to do anything else.

I yawned, pretty much ready to fall asleep where I was, but the girls had been down for an hour and they would be waking up soon, Sofia would want to play on her iPad or have her icecream and I needed to start dinner, I was making homemade pizza tonight, if I didnt burn it.

I was thinking about what I wanted on my pizza when I heard my name being called out from the bedrooms down the hallways. I jolted up, turning my head to hear better.

"Mommy! Mommy! Help!" Sofia's voice yelled out in panic and I jumped up from the couch, pushing down my blankets and putting my tea down on the coffee table. I ran down the hallway just as she yelled out again.

"Amelia isnt breathin! Momma!" I froze in my spot halfway down the hallway.

***

haha i suck. shoot me. bye. hope you like this. or not.