26

I bounced Sofia on my lap and pressed my lips to her temple oh so gently, grinning to myself as we watched an idiotic tv show on my big flat screen, whoever comes up with this crap must really have the brain of a child. Sofia was really into it, she had her thumb stuck in her mouth and she was staring at the tv as if it was on fire. My phone was shut off on the table, Marissa and Kalum haven't given up trying to get ahold of me, neither of them are allowed on the property and I seriously don't want to see either of them.

We had gone to the doctors a few days ago, and I hadn't gotten call yet, I was rather scared that something else was going on, they told me they'd call in two days, the day was coming to an end and the phone had yet to ring.

I took my small child off my lap and set her down on the couch, she curled up into the pillow, not taking her eyes off the television. I chuckled to myself and pushed myself off the couch, walking to the bathroom door. There was an urge to pee down there and I hadn't realized it until I took the small pressure off my stomach.

I opened the door and closed it almost completely, leaving it just open enough so I could see her tiny body on the couch. I unbuttoned my skinny jeans and slipped them down, sitting down. I sat there for a while, waiting, but nothing happened. I glanced down at my feet as I went to stand up and noticed the red drops on my lacey underwear. I gaped at it for a second before scrambling to the drawer and grabbed a tampon. Thank all the fucking gods, I wasn't pregnant.

As soon as I was all good down there, I looked at myself in the mirror with a massive grin on my face when I heard little feet padding down the hallway.

"Mommy, tv stopped." Sofia pouted, pushing the door open and stumbling in to hand me the remote. Her bottom lip was almost covering her whole top lip and she had the biggest eyes ever, she looked up at me and I laughed.

"Ill go fix it baby girl, I promise, cmere." I reached down to pick her up, grimacing at the slight pain that my abdomen gave out. She wrapped arms around my neck and kissed my full on the lips, smiling.

"I love you mommy." Theres my girl.

"I love you more pretty princess Sofia." I replied, walking out into the living room.

"Nope mama, I think its me." She squirmed and pointed at the tv. I placed her down on the couch and brushed her hair back.

"Baby, youll never understand how much I love you, you are my whole world and losing you would be very very hard for me." She frowned.

"You never gunna lose me mommy, promise." I smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"God, you are adorable." I replied. She shrugged and a small smirk appeared on her cheeks.

"I know, its hard bein this cute." I snorted and began to tickle her sides.

"Oh so you think miss cocky?" She squealed and tried to wiggle her way from my arms but I had a tight grip on her hips.

"Momma! Yes!" I shook my head, tickling her flat tummy with my fingers.

"Mommyy stop pleaseee!" She giggled, still trying to get away.

"Say mommy is the best ever and ill stop." I grinned and kissed all over her cheeks, continuing to tickle her.

"NEVER!" She yelled, giggling.

"Say it missy!" I hovered over top of her and nuzzled my nose against hers as she tried to push my back by my shoulders.

"Fine mommy, mommy is the best best ever!" She finally gave in and I let her go. She scrambled out from under me and stuck her tongue out.

"Jinx!" I stared at her and pouted.

"Oh you little cheat." She shrugged her shoulders and took off upstairs. I stood up and ran after her.