24

I picked my small daughter off the ground and walked back to her room, placing her down on her bed. I placed my hand over her forehead and kissed her nose softly.

"Go back to bed princess, you aren't so hot anymore. Mommys going to go call grandma and grandpa." I tucked her blankets up to her chin and stroked my thumb across her baby soft cheeks.

"Ok mommy.. I love you mama." I smiled threw the tears forming in my eyes, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"I love you too munchkin" Her shaking hand reached up and wiped an escaping tear from making its way down my cheek. Sofia wiped it off on my shirt and smiled gently up at me.

"Don't cry mommy, you're too beautiful to cry." I nodded at her and took a deep breath.

"You stole my line princess." I laughed and she nodded, her beautiful grin spreading across her cheeks.

---

I walked into my bedroom again and shivered in disgust, grabbing my dropped bag from the floor and hurrying to the guest room. I put the bag down and started to unpack when my engagement ring caught my eye. I spilled it off my finger and threw it across the room listening to it fall into the vent.

My phone screen was filled with texts from Marissa, but I simply opened the messages and blocked her number as well as Kalums, not even caring.

I had no emotions from what had happened, no emotions except anger. I was so angry, I wasn't hurt, at least not yet, I couldn't believe Kalum would betray me like this, and Marissa, she was my best fucking friend.

I was laying in the bed when my phone buzzed next to me, the fimular sound of my period tracker filled the air. I grabbed my phone in a panic, I read the message quickly.

"You forgot to ender your period days! If you had, you should be finished your time of the month by now, keep up to date :)"

I hadn't started yet, it had been a month and a half since my last period, almost two months. I should have been done by now.

Shit shit shit!