88

A scream was heard from behind me as Sofia dropped her cup of water the ground, the small glass cup breaking with a loud smash that echoed around the large room after her screech. She ran down the hallway as anger raged threw me, tearing me up inside and I turned back to face the criminal in front of me.

"Get the hell away from here!" I yelled at him, clenching my fist around the door knob and the hand that was wrapped in my fiance's. Nick was on his toes, ready to punch this asshole in front of me straight in the nose, but I squeezed him had to let him know I had it.

"Thats no way to treat someone, babe." Kalum sneared, chuckling at me as I stared into his sole.

"Hey, buddy, back the fuck off my fiance!" Nick shouted, going for him, but I yanked him back, feeling my shoulder pop slightly and I winced slightly, holding onto him tightly.

"Go check on Sofia, and grab Amelia, take them out there." I told him softly, my eyes still on my ex, who somehow was standing at my door when he should be rotting in a prison cell. Nick gave the douchebag in front of us one last glare before picking up tiny Amelia and rushing down the hallway.

"What do you even think youre doing here? How did you find me, you son of a bitch! Are you supposed to be in JAIL?" I hissed, staring him down with a glare on my face that meant he needed to fuck the hell off. He smirked back at me in the way he used too, when we were in our moments of, you know and I was ready to beat his ass.

"Got out, found you out, want you back." Kalum said, reaching forward and looping his arms around my hips as he tugged me closer to him. I hissed softly, pulling back from him and hitting his hands away with a growl.

"Get the fuck away from me and my daughter, you selfish pig!" I yelled, trying to contain myself as I hear Sofia babbling in the rooms behind me.

"But, babe, I wanted to fix things." His evil smile sent shivers down my back and I dug my fingernails into my palm to keep myself from lashing out, and smacking him in the face.

"But nothing, you are NOTHING to me, you are a piece of shit who took my trust and cut it up into a million pieces, and you should be rotting in jail, but seems like no one sees how fucking disgusting and evil you really are." I told him with a snap, placing my hands on his chest and pushing him back. He barely moved an inch and he coughed out a chuckle before he grabbed my arm, whipping me towards him with my back against his chest.

He wrapped his arm around my neck and I grabbed at his arm as it tightened around my neck. His lips planned onto the other side of my neck where his hand rested against my shoulder. He pushed away my hair and I squirmed, pushing myself away from him as he continued to laugh.

"Bye, baby." He blew me a kiss with a smirk before turning and leaving me with an angry expression on my face. I slammed the door shut and leaned against it, breathing out my anger with my eyes closed. I was so pissed.

"Mommy?" I heard a soft voice whisper and I opened my eyes to a small looking Sofia with tears rolling down her cheeks. My heart broke in two and I was kneeling in front of her within a second.

"Oh baby, I wont let him hurt you ever again, I promise you." My own eyes began to water as I pulled her against my chest, hugging her tightly.

***

fucking kalum eh??

follow my social medias and we can chat!!!

snapchat: @satanicwbu
twitter: @toxicl0vinq
kik: @dyinqflowers
instagram: @t0xickats