Christmas Miracle

The ride to the hospital was quick, Thank the Lord the hospital was only a few blocks away because her smallest baby girl was ready to come out, and she definitely wanted to come out now. 

"Alright, Mrs. Lovato! I know you are feeling horrible at the moment, but we are going to get you set up with some quick pain medications and then its a go. You are almost completely dilated so we have a bit of time to get some medication but then it's time to get this little girl out of you." The doctor spoke from below her as she was breathing after a contraction.

The pain medications were administered and labor was off. She was only in labor for an hour before a screaming, pink, perfectly healthy little baby came into the world. The six-pound little girl surely made her presence known, those lungs screaming as loud as she couple. Tears streamed down both Demi and Wilmer's cheeks as the doctors wrapped their tiny girl in blankets and laid her on Demi's chest.

Wilmer cut their baby's cord and Demi went on to deliver the placenta as they weighed and measured their crying baby. The doctors reassured the couple that their baby, although a few weeks early, was completely healthy.

It was an incredible Christmas present, their third baby girl was born on Christmas.

A few hours later, both their other daughters joined them in the hospital. Sofia almost cried at the sight of her baby sister and Faith was beyond amazed by the squirming pink baby that she held in her lap. Demi couldn't stop taking pictures of their beautiful girls, dressed in Christmas jammies.

"Dem? We went to target and got you some diapers, but also found this." Dallas smiled as she handed Demi a small box of Pampers diapers. On top of the box sat a Christmas onesie that matched all of the other kids pajamas exactly. 

"Oh my gosh, this is so cute. Thank you." Demi said, tears forming in her eyes.

Later on in the afternoon as family came and went, they bathed the small baby and dressed her in the pajamas, taking a beautiful picture of their three girls in Christmas jammies.

She posted the image on Instagram.

"A Christmas miracle. Welcome to the world, baby girl <3"

Short but updated on Dec 26th 2016