64

Monday afternoon, Sofia had taken a nap and was playing in her room while I cleaned up the apartment when the doorbell rang. Toby, who had been sitting by the door playing with a piece of wadded up paper that Sofia had crumbled up for him, jumped a couple inches in the air and dashed off into bedroom.

"Whos there, Mommy?!" My blonde haired child came running out of her bedroom dressed in an Elsa dress with pink princess heels, she had been playing tea with her amimals, she tried to get her kitten to play, but he didnt really like having to be dressed in a Build-A-Bear tux.

"Go open the door, I have no idea." I stood behind her as she stood up on her toes, unlocking the lock and pulling the door open. My smile grew as I saw Nick standing there with two things of white roses, one smaller looking one and another bigger one.

"Hey Nick." I said, scooting Sofia back from the door to let him in. She eyed him for a second before turning her attention to Toby as she stood by the door, even Tody seemed weird about having a man around. I rolled my eyes at the two of them, leaning up to peck Nicks cheek.

"Hey baby, how are you? How was court?" He asked, I had told him we were going to court this morning and he promised to stop by later.

"It was alright, Im good. These are beautiful." I said, pointing at the roses. He grinned at me, handing me the bigger of the bunch, telling me these ones were for me. I tilted my head and pointed at the other ones, wondering who thoses ones were for.

He held up his hand and turned towards my daughter on the ground, kneeling to her level and holding them out to her.

"Here, these are for you. I bought one for your beautiful mommy and one for her cute daughter." Sofia smiled shyly, taking the bunch of five roses and bringing them to her nose.

"They smell good, thank you mister Nick." She said to him, patting his head with her tiny hand. I smiled to myself as I grabbed two vases from ontop of the cupboards, filling them with water as they talked.

"Call me Nick, and you're welcome, Sofia." He replied to her. I turned back to them and he was taking something from his pocket, still kneeled down to her height.

"Your mom said that your kitten didnt have a collar yet, and I thought maybe you would want one?" He asked, taking a black and white stripped collar from his pocket. There was a silver tag attached, I assumed it had our phone number and such on it.

Sofia almost dropped her flowers as she took the collar. I gently took the flowers from her before watching her dart off after Today. I placed both sets of followers inside the vases, putting them on either side of the counter and leaning against my boyfriend, yes boyfriend, as we listened to her tell Toby to stop moving and that he looked cute.

"Thank you, you didnt have to do that." I told him as he leaned down to press his lips against mine. I rubbed his nose with my own as we pulled back form the short kiss, his eyes sparkling like a kid in a candy shop while a smile played on his soft, shaven face.

"I wanted to, and anyways, I needed something to get on her better side, she clearly didnt like me going to the movies with you." I nodded my head, knowing it was my fault she was in such a bad mood when Nick was around.

"Thank you, would you like to stay for lunch? I was about to make some." He nodded, and before long, Sofia had mine playing tea with them. I snapped a picture of my boyfriend and my daughter, sitting together on the couch. 

Nick's hair was up in small pony tails and there was a dress on his lap, since he was too big to fit into her dresses. He got led into letting her put eyeshadow on his eyes, and at this moment he looked like her was kidnapped by clowns and forced into the buisness with them.

"You better delete that!" He said, seeing the flash. I grinned, shaking my head as I posted it to instagram

***

short filled chapter for now, i really dont  have time tonight to update a lot ): sorry guys. but anyways,  hope you have a good night

follow me on twitter @toxicl0vinq I post spoilers sometimes.

byeeee