84

"Were going sleding! Were going sleding!" Sofia bounced around on her chair as I tried to brush her hair out after breakfast was finished. I tapped her head lightly with the brush to get her to stop moving and couldnt help but laugh along with my boyfriend as he held a tired looking Amelia against his chest. I finished brushing Sofias hair out and then walked around to Nick, pulling Amelias long hair from a ponoy tail and brushing the soft baby hairs donw her back.

"When are we going, mommy?" She had been asking this same question since we told her an hour ago. \i had been in the bathroom for an hour and a half with Sofia until Nick knocked on the door, saying that Amelia wanted me. I was seriously was becoming attached to this little girl, she was the cutest thing.

She sat with me while she ate her oatmeal while Sofia watched Tv with NIck, I hoped this relationship worked out, since both of us seemed to have amazing relationships with each others children.

"In an hour, sweets, then we will go for lunch and then to the muesum." I told her, for the thosandth time in the last hour. She sighed, a pout appearing on her lips as she listned to me talk. I chuckled at her cuteness and helped Amelia bring her spoon to her mouth.

"Mommy! Its so cool!" Sofia yelled as we got to the hill we were sleding down. No one was here, so it was just us, thank god, no crowds, I could have a normal day with my family. I love the sound of that. Family.

"Its beautiful, baby girl." I told her, setting the three sleds we got at Target down on the ground. Nick wa carrying Amelia, who was fussing and getting mad at her daddy as he tried to hold her tighter. He stood next to me and Amelia grabbed for me, throwing herself at me. I held her up, pulling her hat up so that she could see out of her eyes.

"Mwommy, go slide." I heard a soft voice whimper and I turned around to look at Sofia, but she was already down the hill on one of the sleds. I looked down at the little girl watching her go, pointing her arm towards it. She called me mommy.

My eyes widened and I looked over at Nick, whose mouth was hanging open with a shocked expression on his face, but within a second, he was smiling, smiling at me with this lock of complete love on his face.

"She called you mommy." Nick said, wrapping his arm around my waist and continued to grin. I put her down on the ground, letting her pat and play with the snow.

"She did, wow, Im shocked, but, are you alright with this?" I asked, watching as Sofia helped her onto the sled infront of her and then pushed them down. They both giggled loudly going down the snow covered hill.

"I hoped she would someday call you, mommy, and maybe |Sofia could call me dad, you know?" He asked in a mumble and a smile grew on my face, the biggest Ive smiled in forever.

I had leaned into kiss him when a scream ecoed though our ears and we whipped around to see Sofia laying at the bottom of the hill on her stomach, crying. Amelia sat next to her, snow dripping off her face as she screamed out of terror.

"Girls!" Nick screamed, running down the hill. I ran after time, slipping on a patch of ice and hitting my tail bone off the hard ground. Pain shattered though my back, but I pushed myself up and down the rest of the hill.

hey everyone, i gotta update 4 you. whats up? how are you?

what do you tink happened? comment some ideas! love you all!

follow my twitter @toxicl0vinq